The envelope

Vicky POV

„Okay that's enough separate!" Johansson clapped her hands signing us to stop but we both didn't intend on stopping.

„I said stop!! NOW!" she demanded but I sung my legs around Smiths neck to bring him to the ground but I couldn't hold my grip for long as I felt arms pulling me back so we'd split.

„Both of you have to listen to me when I say the fight is over! Do I make myself clear?!" she yells at me and Smith giving me an extra look.

„Yes." we say synchronized.

„Everyone training is over. We will see each other tomorrow." she says aloud dismissing everyone who was watching me and Smith sparring.

„Wanna tell me why the heck you won't listen to me?" she asked me mad as I wanted to escape her rage but she grabbed me by my arm pulling me back.

„I don't know. My mind just shut off for a moment." I say and she had a look that wasn't convinced of my answer.

„We all discussed issue in private about you and Smith. We've come to the conclusion that you both need to get along with one another."

„The fuck? Why would you all decide on that without asking me?" I asked furiously not understanding the logic behind this.

„It's challenging for the both of you. But you will have Somone in your work life one day that will make you mad just like him. You probably won't fight physically but verbally. So having a rival is something we need to get used to sometimes."
I could bet that I won't have someone like him who's literally threatening me in my work life.

„Okay I get it now. But come on Johansson. We were literally beating each other up two weeks ago." i tell and she sighs.

„You don't gotta remind me. My heart sank to the ground once I saw you unconscious on the cafeteria table." she confesses and my expression gets a bit softer.

„I'm sorry. I'll try my best to get along with him but I can't promise anything. I don't have a good feeling about him." I answer truthfully.

„Why? Are you afraid of him? Is there something you are not telling me?" she asked me analytic and I thought back to his file. I shook my head no trying to shake off the informations from my mind but I can't get rid off them.

„No...it's just a stupid gut feeling. Maybe I had something bad to eat the other day. I'll go and wash off my sweat." I talk myself out of the situation walking off.

„Garcia?!" she called after me making me stop.

„If there is anything you wanna vent on, I am here for you. I am always here to listen."
She says nicely which I didn't expect since we left off so tense the last time.

„I'll keep it in mind. Thanks." I answered and walked off to shower and I actually did have the need to talk to someone.

After my shower I went back to my room to get my books and notes for todays class. But as I enter my room I stepped on a beige envelope. It was probably slid through the door and it looks like Kate wasn't here since she would have grabbed it as well.

I picked it up opened it seeing how a tiny note falls onto the ground. It's the size of a business card and I turned it around reading „you're a home wrecker!"

My face frowns as I mumbled those words to myself. I felt that there was still something in the envelope so I pulled out what felt like pictures and I was right. I just wasn't prepared for what I was about to see.

My heart dropped and I couldn't comprehend what I just saw. A gasp for air felt like I wanted to put out the fire I felt in my lungs.
Tears fell down my eyes as I was trying to find a place where I could hide those pictures.
So I placed them in my Smith file that I hid under my mattress.

I grabbed a pack of my emergency cigarettes, that I hated using because I haven't smoked since I started here. But now I really need some nicotine rushing through me or else I might lose my shit.

I know I have class in 10 minutes but I can't go in today. Not after seeing what I saw.
I grabbed a jacket heading out to exit campus even though I wasn't allowed to since it's not Sunday.

Olsen POV

„Okay class today we will discuss-." I turned around seeing that  Vicky's spot is empty. The rest of the class is present it's just her missing.

„Where is Garcia?" I asked everyone making them look at her empty spot.

„Wilson do you know anything? She's your roommate after all." I asked sounding mad but I wasn't mad at her. I was mad that Vicky didn't attend my class.

„I don't know where she is. I've seen her in the changing room after the shower before breakfast.
But I haven't seen her since." she answered me and I nod.

„Does anyone else know something? Anything?"
I asked and they shook their heads no.

„Is she in trouble for not attending class?"
Ryan asked curiously.

„Depends on the reason for her absence."
I tell him and he nod.

„Well...I guess we will just have to wait and see where she is." I say as I walked back to my desk.

„So-." I continue but I can't get Vicky out of my mind as I am growing more worried.

„The files on your desk are ready to be solved. I want a protocol on how you did it and I want it written down detailed that's all for todays class."
I tell them as I sat down on my chair dazing off into overthinking any possibility that could cause an absence off  Vicky.

...