Honesty

Narrator POV

„Vicky wait!!" she calls after her ex lover as she stormed off.

„Let me explain myself."  She calls out.

„Why should I give you the chance to explain yourself you've been dishonest with me about the most important thing ever." she yells back still continuing with her walk.

„I was a fool okay!"  Vicky started to slow down as she stopped eventually still having a big distance between them.

„I had hope." she started but held back.

„Hope for my marriage to find a way out of it's misery." she finally confesses making Vicky take a sharp breath. The confession she has been waiting for. Even though she knows it, it still feels painful to hear it from her.

„I am sorry that I never had the guts to tell you.
I wanted to but deep down in my heart I wanted him to change and I wanted to be wrong about us." Vicky listened eagerly, desperately wanting to know what is going on inside of her ex lovers mind.

„You came into my life so unexpected and I was at my lowest in my private life. When we've had sex it felt like I was alive again. A fire in me started to grow further and further with every time we collided. I wanted this so desperately for.."

„For Robbie and you.." Vicky whispered making The blond look confused and shocked.

„I've known. For weeks."

„H-how did you find out?" she utters.

„How come this is the first thing you ask? It doesn't matter how I found out. What matters is that you are taken and fucking me on the side."

„You weren't a side thing Vicky I-."

„Oh come one Elizabeth! Don't try to lie now.
I am nothing to you and this is a fact."

„Stop talking yourself down. You mean something to me!" she confesses as silence creeped up on them.

„Why didn't you tell me that you knew?"
She continues to question her.

„Tell you? Tell you that you are a married woman? You should have been the one telling me! Because I am the one getting hurt in the end! Not you!"

„That's not true." She shook her head as words began to choke up in her throat.

„So what you get hurt too? You were the one lying! How are you possibly getting hurt in this situation."

„I never wanted to hurt you  V.  Truly."

„But you did. I least expected it from someone like you. But I guess I should always be prepared for a lie."

„H-how can I fix this? How can I fix us?"

„There is nothing to be fixed Olsen. You are a married woman. Fix your marriage if there even is anything that can be fixed. I am not meant for you."

„I am divorcing him!" she calls out as Vicky was already turning on her feet to get away so she can cry about this fucked up misery.

„Don't do this because you think it can make me forgive you."

„I've been planing on doing it for months now.
I am handling everything with my lawyer."

„Then why didn't you tell me? This could have turned into something better if you would have told me everything."

„As I said I was hoping."

„Hope is a dead end.. once you start you will get caught up in it. You were hoping to reignite a fire in your marriage. Like you felt with me."

„I am so so sorry Vicky I-."

„I just wish things would have been different with you. I was hoping too."

„It can be!" she says as she came close enough to touch Vicky's hand.

„It can't." Vicky husked feeling the shivers role down her spine. The same ones she felt when they were intimate with one another.

„Vicky I-."

„Don't! Don't say anything you don't mean. I don't wanna hear it." she utters as she wants to step back but Olsen still held her hand grabbing it a bit firmly to sign her to stop.

„I want you. I mean it." she tells her softly.

„Stop this, you are making it hard for me." she breathes out as her head was spinning wandering a thousand miles per hour. She had to much wine and Olsen was tipsy as well.

„Why?"

„Walking away after hearing this is hard." she whispered as Vicky let Olsen come dangerously close to her. So close that everything that is surrounding her is her perfume. Her breath so close that it brushes over skin like a feather.

„Then don't walk away." Vicky minded her eyes as she looked to the side but Olsen grabbed her face to pull her back so that their eyes would meet.

Her thumb stroking over Vicky's freckles as she utters a quiet „Please.." and Vicky can't tell if this is a desperate plead for her to stay or to forgive her.

Their eyes locked as they both catch themselves looking at their lips. Up again to face each other.
Vicky inhaled sharply feeling the need to lean in.
She can't tell if this is her drunkenness acting or if it's really her internally wanting this to happen.

But she did not care. She kept on leaning in. So did Olsen. Both were intoxicated by one another and they both know it shouldn't happen. Yet they let it happen as their lips crash together for a heated kiss.

...

A/n: almost 24 chapters later and they fall back into each other 👀...

Stay tuned
Until next time
Peace and love ✌🏽❤️

~S