Craving

Vicky POV

My phone buzzed and I looked down onto it seeing an anonymous number sending me coordinates.
I finished smoking my cigarette and turned it off as I stepped on it. I put in the coordinates into my phone and followed them leaving the bar behind me.

„Get in." was a message I received from the same number as I stood in front of a car that looked familiar. I looked around seeing that no one is on my street or the opposite one. Not in the middle of the night.

Every responsible ounce in me has left my body since I was so drunk. Because everybody knows you do not get into a car when you don't know who's in it.

„Johansson?" I asked after entered the car seeing her sit next to me in the back seat.

„What the fuck is this?" I asked her and she leaned closer.

„Ever since I had you between my thighs I couldn't get you out of my head. The kiss we shared..."
She rambled hectic but I have no words left in me.

„I know this shouldn't have happened. But I felt so drawn to you I had to lean into my intrusive thought." she kept on speaking and I was still speechless.

„I know this might sound dumb and I shouldn't have lured you into getting into my car but... gosh I wanna fuck you so bad it's killing me."
She confessed and I feel like I am in a fucking simulation.

„I-is this a test?" was all I could think off. What the fuck did I just say? Deep down she's been intimidating me from the start and now... now I hear this from her?

„What? No, I am extremely drunk I-."
She explained and I leaned forward wanting to see her face clearer.

She looked down at my lips and back to my eyes multiple times but it didn't take her long to grab my face to pull me in for a kiss. Repeating it like we did in the training room. Rough filled with passion.

Her hands slid onto my body pulling me further in even though we were already close enough.
Fuck I am really getting myself into trouble for letting my sex drive take over. Couldn't I leave it at one lecture?

„Fuck I want you so bad." she says as we split for a second. She unbuckled my pants with one hand.
And pushed in her fingers past my panties.

„Woah. You're soaked Garcia." she husked into our kiss as I felt her tease her fingers through my folds.
Little does she know that I've been fucked by Olsen not even an hour ago.

„Hm." I hold back a moan as I felt her slide her fingers in making her smirk into our kiss.

„I wanna hear you louder." she whispered and I shook my head.

„Not here.What if people walk ugh-." I cut of sentence feeling close to my orgasm already.

„you're a sensitive one aren't you?" she questioned and I shook my head. „U-Usually not." was all I could get out. To be fair I just got fucked so it's definitely a high chance on an intenser sensitivity.

She pushed her fingers against my g-spot making me slam my hand against the foggy window.
„Fuck yes." I moan as I came undone probably ruining my pants in the process but I couldn't care less.

„I- let me give you head...please." I mumbled wanting to give it to her too.

„There's a hotel behind you. This might sound crazy but I got us a room. Just in case we wanna... have it more comfortable." she offered and I nod zipping my pants up.

I never agreed to something so fast. Seems like Olsen isn't the only sex beast in Quantico.
We entered the hotel as quick and as unobtrusive as possible making our way up the elevator to the last floor were she had a room for us.

As we entered the room we dashed onto the bed immediately undressing each other so fast as if our clothes were burning. I pushed her onto the bed topping her this time and she smirked as she saw me naked in the dimmed light.

„Looks like I am topping you again.."
I tell her cocky.

„Don't get used to it. I am just letting you be on top because I let you. After that it's my turn again."
She answered as she looked me up and down biting her lip.

I leaned down kissing her from the neck down to her breast earning a moan as I knead and sucked on them. I felt how she was bucking her hip trying to gain any friction. I let knee slide past her cunt earning a way louder moan now.

She is soaked and I haven't even done much yet.
I kept on kissing and biting her skin down her belly towards her pelvis feeling how she moves eagerly giving me a desperate sing that she wants me down there.

I kissed along her thighs leaving some marks on her skin. As I glanced to her pussy I saw her leak and that is definitely something that makes me want her even more.

„You're already leaking." I inform her and she was waiting impatiently for me for dive in.

I let my arms sling around her thighs pulling her further down to me. I spread her legs seeing her throbbing pussy. I glanced up to her wanting to see her reaction as I slide my tongue through her folds.

Her mouth falls into an O shape as her head falls back into the pillow giving me a gorgeous view.
I pulled my attention back to her center where she clearly craved me the most.

I nibbled along her outer lips once in a while enjoying the teasing. She buckles her hip towards me signing me to give her more and I listen to her wordless demand.

I let my tongue slide though her folds as I pushed in my tongue simultaneously sucking up the juices her body releases. As I sucked on her clit multiple times I have her arching her back getting closer to her climax. 

I pushed my tongue back in feeling now she is grabbing head rough pushing my face as deep as it gets to give her the friction she needs.
She comes undone but I as I was licking her up I didn't let her calm down.

I pushed in my fingers gaining yet another loud moan from her. „Fuck yes!" she groans as she arched her back once again.

I kept on pushing in and out as I slide back in I pushed against her g spot having her moan in satisfaction as she comes for a second time.

I licked her up but I had the need to feel her too so I raised one leg of hers making it easier for me to slide my pussy over hers.

„Fuck Vicky!!" she groans as she grabbed one of her breasts while digging another hand into the blanket beneath her.

It didn't take much time for us to cum on each other at the same time making me lean back a bit as I wanted to rest my upper body on my hands.

Johansson quickly catches her breath even though she just came for the third time. A smile formed into a smirk as she looked at me plotting something I wasn't prepared for.

She slung her legs around me and twisted herself making me twist with her at the same time. In that way I was now the one laying on my bare back.

„My turn." she smirked and I gulped not knowing what I got myself into.

...