Unpleasant

Narrator POV

„Babe is that you?" Robbie called out as he heard keys drop on a table after the door was opened.
He didn't receive a reply so he got up to go to the front door.

„What the fuck are you doing here?" he asked Johansson mad not being really pleased about seeing her face and that feeling was likewise.

„I am packing some stuff together for Lizzie.
She send me here."

„Did she really? Or are you doing this so you'd drag her away from me?" he asked making her scoff as she walked past him to go upstairs to pack some stuff.

„I didn't have to do anything. You pushed her away on your own with your narcissistic actions."

„Oh come on let's be for real. You implanted all off this in her head." she started to laugh.

„You are hilarious. Robbie I didn't have to implant anything into her mind. Like I said I might have told her how much I don't like you. But that didn't lead her to act this way. You simply didn't give her the love and attention she deserves!!" she put him back into his place and he staid silent.

„So what she's not gonna come back?"

„Deep down I hope she won't.. but that is up to her. I think she will end this once and for all. If she wants she has my full support on it and if not? God forbid this will ever happen."

„So there is no way on making her change her mind? I got a great job offer that-."

„Okay see? You are turning this once again into your career. Even though it is about Lizzie and her feelings and your relationship with her. She's clearly not happy and I don't see a point that she should stay in a relationship that is building her down instead of up."

„Maybe she just needs a vacation far away. To calm down y'know."

„What is it with you men always pulling the phrase to „,calm down"?? This makes me mad all the time."

„I mean-."

„And don't you fucking dare come around with that „hormone thing"! If you do I swear I'll put my fist in your face!" she warned him as she held up her finger pointing at him. Again he was silenced by Johansson's intimidating presence.

Robbie knew he could never beat her. She was way to experienced in fighting and he was just.. yeah. He's not that. So he knows not to push her buttons but he still does it sometimes.

„I will do couples therapy if she wants! I won't let this marriage fall apart."

„Robbie!! Don't you fucking get it? It already fell apart! There is no fixing! There is no saving! She tried it so many times but you never listened.
So let her go!"

He was silent again but that didn't mean that he excepted her words. Especially now that Johansson is here talking to him for Lizzie he won't except it that his wife if not around.

„I think you should go now!" he demands and Johansson zipped up a bag to walk down.

„Make my words Robbie! You lost her!" she tells him as she grabbed the keys on her way out slamming the door shut.

„This bitch!" Robbie whispered to himself as he watched her drive off in her Chevrolet.

Olsen POV

As I entered Vicky's medical room I was confronted with an unmade empty bed.
I raised a brow as I looked around seeing that she is no were to be seen.

It's 8 am. She should be in bed asleep. I turned on my heels wanting to exit to check if any nurses know where she is but before I went to close the door I heard a unsettling noise.

„Vicky?" I called out for her as I stepped back in hearing the noise again but louder.
It came from the bathroom.

I went to open the door seeing her hang over the toilet with her hair halfway held together as she was throwing up.

„Oh my god! Hey I am here. It's okay." I kneeled down next to her as I grabbed her hair pulling it back so she can concentrate on letting out what needs to be let out.

As I looked at her closely I noticed that she wasn't wearing any real clothes except for her underwear and a tang top. I looked around the bathroom seeing some pants and shoes spread across the floor.

„Vicky were you outside last night?" I asked her sternly and he held her head up looking at me pale.

„Who are you to ask are you the po po?" she questioned me making me sigh.

„Are you drunk?" I asked her and she held up her finger moving her head back to the toilet to throw up again.

Even though I would like to teach her a lesson I'll let it slide now knowing damn well that she doesn't need me here to lecture her as per usual. I can do that another time.. she needs me here a comforting person. I'd say as friends but friends don't fuck and they don't have a complicated relationship.

I don't even know what we are or even if we are something in general. I doubt it after the way split that we are anything.

„Just let it out it's okay." I stroked her back in circular motions trying to ease any of the misery she's feeling now.

This went on for another five minutes until her stomach finally calmed down. She let her head rest on the side of her upper arm as she was still hanging over the toilet visibly being exhausted.

„Come on let me clean you up." I tell her as I stroked a small hair strain behind her ear.

I got up to take a washing cloths to wet it. I rinsed it out and went back to her kneeling down.
I kept on stroking the side of her cheek with her thumb as I wiped away some puke from the corner of her mouth.

„I'm sorry."

„Sorry for what?" i asked while my fave frowned.

„For throwing up and having you clean me. This is not a presentable side of mine." she mumbled and I smiled softly.

„It's okay. You are not at fault."

„I am. I shouldn't have drank so much. I still feel drunk." she says approving my question from before if she's drunk.

„Where did you even go? You weren't even allowed to leave campus. Especially not this room since you are still under medical supervision!!"
I remind her as my eyes moved to her injured shoulder.

„Don't be such a fun break Liz!" she used my nickname without realizing it.

„You know I can be fun! But this is serious  V!
You need to rest." I say and she hummed tiredly.

„Who am I kidding I can't be mad at you right now. Come on let's get you to bed." I grabbed her arm to pull her up so I would guide her to her bed.

...