Solid ground

Vicky POV

She slid her fingers right into my wet center making me arch my back on the sensation I feel.
As she was pumping in and I felt her teeth nimble on my skin around my thighs.

I know she will leave her marks on me but I don't give a damn about the consequences I need to face later on. I just want her to take me.

„Deeper.." I pleaded wanting her to fuck me knuckle deep.

„Gosh you're so beautiful." she complimented me seductively making me feel seen for the first time.
I usually hate compliments. It's not that I don't receive any. I just don't know how to respond to the them. But as she dropped that I just absorbed it and I kinda enjoyed hearing it from her.

My insides started to clench around her fingers as I felt her mouth surround my clit. From time to time I felt her tongue with her fingers inside of me sending me over the edge for a second time.

„C'mon on. Ride out your high." she utters and I smiled tiredly doing what she says sending myself to my third and final orgasm.

„Good girl." she says while stroking my hip.

„What about you?" I asked as she pulled her fingers out to suck the juices of off them.

„Just wanted to let you finish first." she says as she was sliding down her pants to continue her sex drive.

As she was hunched over me I felt her hand behind my knee pulling my leg up a bit and I knew with an instant what she was planning on doing. She wanted to ride my thigh.

I felt her drenched pussy slide my thigh up and down while she was leaning down to kiss me making me taste myself from earlier.

„Fuck your so wet it's dripping down my thigh."
I commented as I felt her juices slide up my thigh to my pelvis.

„I can't help it." she replied being a moaning mess as I watched how she brought herself to her high.

„ugh fuck!" she exhales as she calmed down.

„lick my thigh and crawl up to me." I tell her and she did as I told her to do. She sucked and licked my thigh clean before crawling up to me.

„Sit on my face." I demand but she hesitated making me pull her down by her hip. As my mouth collided with her pussy I heard her moan louder than before.

„Fuck Vicky." she moans and hearing my name slip out from the back of her throat is just pure gold.

„Just like that V." she adds while my tongue slides through her folds, in and out of her pussy.

„Come for me." I utter. She probably couldn't hear me from being silenced by her pussy but the vibration send her over the edge making her come all over my mouth and chin.

As I was licking her clean she started to buckle her hips back and forth and I knew that she was riding out her high so I let her making her come once and for all.

She slumbered down next to me out of breath just as I was. „Y-y'know this can't happen again Garcia."
She huffed out and I turned my head to her watching how a droplet of sweat is sliding down the side of her forehead. Her hair lose and some strains glued to her neck from being covered in sweat.