New beginnings and a familiar someone

Vicky POV

„Welcome to Quantico. Just because we let you be a part of this journey doesn't mean you have earned your place." A man spoke up as he entered. Leaning against the table in front of the class.

„With your application you have proven that you have the potential to become an FBI agent. This means you have to prove yourself from now on.
This is not comparable to your college bullshit.
Either you make it or not." he added stern.

„I am Stan one of your authority's I will be watching most of the time. Teaching is for the other two." he pointed to the door where two women entered the room.

One redhead with shoulder length straight hair.
And for crying out loud I can't believe who just walked in as well.

„Blondie." I whispered to myself as I sunk deeper into my chair wanting to disappear.

Her eyes haven't met mine yet since the class is full and I am not sitting in the front. Hopefully she won't recognize me at all. Maybe she was to drunk to remember.

„I am special agent Johansson. This is my colleague special agent Olsen. I will be training you all in self defense. Olsen will take over analysis as well as psychology. Weapon training will be done by the both of us." Johansson explained.

„You will have one day off. Which is Sundays. That is the only time when you are allowed to leave campus. If you have something urgent that is waiting for you outside of this campus then you are not at the right place." Olsen spoke up as she walked left and right so that everyone can hear her voice clear.

„You will be met with-." she stopped abruptly as her eyes landed on mine. It's like she froze for a split moment. Her expression shifted and I can't pinpoint if it's shifting into joy or regret.

She took a deep and shaky breath removing her eyes from me and continued. „exams. Right ehm." she coughed and moved back to the desk where the other two were.

„You will have exams in each academic subject."

„Even the physical ones." she glanced back to me shortly and I looked down onto my empty paper.

„You will wear a uniform so that people can recognize that you are students here. Not trained agents yet." Stan let us know.

„This class obtains round about 30 students. Not everyone will stay here to graduate."
A guy raises his hand and Stan nod „yes?"

„Does this mean that we can be thrown out during any time?" he asked and Stan nod.

„Exactly. If your grades are not matching or if you are physically to weak we will expel you and there is no doubt that we won't do it."

„Even if you are perfectly physically active and you are writing down A's this still doesn't give you the green card. We are also watching your behavior.
One big fuck up and it's over." says the one who is fucking up her student. For god sake why does this have to happen to me?

„Training starts at 6.45!"

„What about breakfast?" another guy asked and Stan stared at him.

„Did you sign up here for having some fucking breakfast or for becoming an agent?" he raised his voice.

„For becoming an agent sir." he answered lowly.

„Breakfast is after training. Which is 9.00 am!"

„Now the Flyers on your table are for you. They have rules on them. Follow them and you won't step out of line. If you do...One of your will definitely find out soon enough." Johansson informed us as she was flicking with the flyer she had in her hand.

„Now let's take off. So you can put away your things in your room." Stan added and everyone got up to follow.

I was staying a bit behind noticing how Olsen had her eyes on me. „Be honest. Last night...was it a test?" I whispered mad to her wanting to know if she knew me before she stepped into the bar or not.

„It wasn't. This was a obviously a mistake."
She whispered back and I can't seem to feel hurt about that. This night was one of my best in a long time and according to the sounds she made it was hers too...

„Come on don't think I'm stupid. Don't you guys do huge background checks on everyone. How should I believe that you didn't know me before you set foot into that bar?" I hissed at her as I gripped onto my flyer tight.

„This is Stan's work. He knows every file in and out. He goes that deep that he even knows your weaknesses before you do." she continued whispering.

„So what now?" I asked her and we locked eyes.

„There wasn't anything to begin with so it's over.
This absolutely cannot continue. If this gets out it will jeopardize my career here and it will end yours before it even began."

„Olsen I-."

„No!" she hissed back. „Don't Olsen me! We are both better off this way. What we did is inappropriate."

„It's not!" I fired back quiet making her raise a brow.

„How is it not inappropriate? You are a student I am your professor. It can't get more inappropriate."

„It became inappropriate once we both found out in what situation we got. It wasn't inappropriate before. It was... it was-."

„It was a mistake!!" she hissed and the group stopped in a hallway making our conversation die down.

„Look for your room. Your names will be displayed on the board next to the doors." Stan announced and everyone walked around looking for their names. Except for me. I stayed next to Olsen. Cause I wanted to be next to her for some reason and I didn't want to look like a bee swirling around to find my name displayed on a board.

„Wait we are sharing rooms?"

„Congratulations. You will have a roommate from now on and that until graduation. Or until someone gets expelled. Then you'd have your room for yourself."

„Who's Vicky Garcia?" a blond woman asked aloud and I raised my hand.

„That would make us roommates.." I answered across the floor and she smiled.

Vicky.." Olsen whispered to herself letting my name slip off her lips. She finally had a name to that so deeply regretted one night stand.

„I hope you are not a snorer! Or else we'd have a problem." I spoke up as I walked up to my new roommate.

„No. I hope you won't have any sex while I am in that room as well."

„Speaking of sex!!" Johansson yelled out gaining everyone's attention.

„Don't tell me it's forbidden!" a tall guy whined.

„Why? Cause you see so many women who have the potential to get laid?" Johansson mocked him as she walked up close to him.

„I mean-."

„What's your name?" she questioned.

„Oliver Keith."

„Keith! Every women that is here will learn how to get you on the ground under a minute. Besides your love life isn't that sparkly."

„How can you be so sure?"

„How can I be so sure? Well we know EVERYTHING about everyone here. Your exes didn't really give you a five star rating. So any women or men.. back it up when it comes to Keith will ya." she tapped his chest and some people laughed.

„And to get back to the topic sex!" she continues.

„It is forbidden. It will jeopardize your way of thinking. It will create an emotional attachment and that is considered a distraction!" she explained as I looked at Olsen from across the hall.

„A distraction.." I repeated lowly to myself but even though I was saying it out loud I still didn't believe those words.

How come we had to cross paths this way.
I know she will be the death of me.

...