SUNGHOON'S POV

I can't control myself anymore.

I want you so bad.

I would kill for you.

I would do anything for you my love.

It all started 3 years ago.

3 years ago*

" What time is my next meeting?."
I asks my daniel who was my secretary.

"Uh, 4 o'clock sir, which is now."

" Ok, ready my car."

" Yes, sir."

I arrived at a restaurant where I will be meeting the man who want to invest to our company.

" Hello, Mr. Park nice to meet you."

" You too, Mr. Mo." I said and we shaked hands before sitting.

We just chat, And talking about business.
Then a waiter cone towards us

" Hello,  good afternoon sir, what is your order?" The waiter asks us flashing a smile.

I turned my head to the waiter and.....

He was so beautiful.
His features are perfect petite body, plump lips, fair skin,and his face was radiant.
His puffy cheeks make him look cute and beautiful.

It's like he was blessed by Aphrodite.

Fuck i couldn't stop Staring.

" I'll have a pasta and just water." Mr. Mo
Replied to the boy.

" Got it, and you sir?" His head turning to me.

" Uhhhhh-Ummm-uhhh, I'll have the pasta too." I stuttered.

" Ok, and for drinks?"

" J-just water too."

" Ok sir, I'll be back with your orders."

After 10 minutes the beautiful boy come back with our order, few minutes later tge meeting is now finished.

I need to know who's that waiter.....

" Daniel, Give me a resume about that waiter I need his name, birth parents, where he lives, his age, school, friends, relatives, pictures, and social media honestly everything about him, if you fail to do so, it will cost your job, do you understand?." I said to daniel.

" Yes sir, I understood."

" Good, you may go now."

The next day in the office daniel gives me a resume about this boy.

" Kim sunoo, so that's his name." I said while smirking.

" Yes sir, and he doesn't have parents, he lived with his adoptive grandma who found him in her front poarch, he also live in a apartment at *location*." Daniel adds

" I see that." I said while still smirking.

" Sir, I'm sorry but what will you do to this boy? " Daniel hesitantly said.

" Ohhh nothing, i just found someone to spend my money, after all I have a lot and it's boring."

" Yes sir, may i go now?"

" Yes, you may."

Then daniel slightly bows to me and goes to the door to exit my office, honestly I have never feel this sensation, my hearts keep beating......

I want you so bad kim sunoo, but i need to control myself, That's when i start stalking you every night and going inside to your room. You even resign for being a waiter and be an employee at a convenience store. I got jealous because you're talking to that girl, I wish I was the one in that girls position, i wish we're both the one talking and laughing but you just wait you'll be mine and i will never let anyone touch or lay an Eyes on you.

Did you think you can escape from me?

You'll never escape from me.

You're mine only.

And I'm yours.

" You'll be mine."

___________________________________________

So hi again, this is just where it started it's kinda short but i promise the juicy part will be next chapters.

Honestly I need the money, so sunghoon i volunteer, jk.

That's all and tyyy

Don't forget to vote, and comment lav u alll <3333

Have a good day/night

English is not my first language so sorry if there's typos and grammatical mistakes.