CHAPTER 27

THIRD PERSON POV

The soothing sound of the rain hitting the car roof was comforting, the younger's head is resting on the car window. He sees the dazzling lights of the shops that they passed by.

Sunghoon had told him that they were moving onto a place, sunoo asked why and the older answered, " cause the mansion is kinda far away from your university, so we will move out."

This reason is valid since it's true, the mansion where they're staying in is in a secluded place and faraway from the city.

He is also happy because he is lonely at the mansion and the only he only is talking to is the maids and sometimes the guards. Now that they're moving on a next place he can go out and hangout with his friends more.

He glanced at the older who was talking to his phone and smiles. In 3 days the school will start and the latter is excited, he is happy sunghoon had agreed with him.

He is in his thoughts when he feels sleepy and heavy eyes, that adds the sound of the rain. his eyes grew heavier and soon he falls asleep while leaning onto the car window.

Sunghoon saw sunoo's sleeping figure and smiles, he fixes sunoo's posture and made the younger to sleep on his shoulders. He lightly chuckled when he saw the small pout forming on his lips while sleeping.

" How cute. To bad you're already mine and now one can take you away from me." He whispered onto the youngers ears with a hint of possesiveness.

Minutes later the had stop infront of a big building. The rain also had stop.

" Sir, we are here." The butler said.

" Ok, get our stuff and take it inside our room." Said the older and the butler nodded.

" Love, we're here already. Wake up now." Sunghoon gently patted the youngers shoulder. Sunoo rubbed his eyes and form a pout when he woke up.

" Stop pouting it make me want to kiss you." Sunghoon said and pinched the cheeks of the younger.

" Ouch! Hey, that hurts." Sunoo put his hand on the area where sunghoon had pinched him.

" Come on now. We're already here." Sunghoon gently pecks sunoo.

The two got off the car and when sunoo looked at the building his mouth hang open. His eyes are sparkling and dazzling form the view of the building.

 His eyes are sparkling and dazzling form the view of the building

" Close your mouth. You might catch a fly." Sunghoon teased.

" Wah~" sunoo was astonished his gaze is fixated onto the tall building, " Is this a penthouse? How many mansions and penthouses to you have?

" Uhhh, i have 4 mansions in korea and 5 penthouses, in France i have 2 mansions and 4 penthouses, in Philippines i have 3 mansions and 4 penthouses, and lastly in America i have 6 mansion and 7 penthouses. So overall 15 mansions and 20 penthouses " Sunghoon answered like it was normal for him.