CHAPTER 29

⚠️THIS CHAPTER HAVE A MENTION OF BLOOD, TORTURE, AND ABUSING!⚠️ YOU CAN SKIP OR DON'T READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE OR HAVE A PHOBIA OF BLOOD⚠️

SUNOO'S POV

After school hours had ended, it was 5 o'clock in the evening. I strolled down the hallway towards my locker, stowing away my belongings inside.

"Hey hyung, are you walking with us?" Niki asked as he too organized his things.

"Nope, Sunghoon will pick me up," I replied.

"Lucky," Jungwon muttered, looking slightly envious. His pout made me and niki chuckled.

"What about Jay?" I blurted out, causing Jungwon's face to turn red.

We continued chatting as we walked towards the gate. After a few minutes, Niki and Jungwon said their goodbyes. I waited for Sunghoon at the waiting shed when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Taking it out, I saw a text from Sunghoon.

PENGUIN🐧🐧🐧

I'll be there in 15.

Okayyy!
Drive safe😚😚

Of course.
I love you😘😘😘

Love you more 😘 💞 💞

I looked at the orange-yellow sky, always admiring its unique beauty. Taking a few sunset photos, I scrolled through social media, laughing at some posts.

"Why is the most beautiful boy all alone by himself?" a voice called out. It was Beom-seuk, one of my persistent pursuers whom I'd turned down. Despite his good looks, his reputation as a player and womanizer repulsed me; rumors swirled that he'd dated half the university.

"What do you want?" I asked, irritation evident in my tone.

"Still feisty, huh?" He smirked, reaching to touch my chin, but I turned away sharply.

"Don't touch me, you perv!" I snapped, making his expression sour.

"A perv? Let me show you how 'pervert' I can be," he laughed darkly, seizing my wrist and pulling me close, intent on kissing me. Reacting swiftly, I slapped him hard across the face.

"That hurt, you slut!" He grimaced, then lashed out, punching me in the stomach. The blow knocked the wind out of me, and I crumpled to the ground in pain.

"That's what you get for hitting me, you bitch," he sneered, advancing menacingly, but I scrambled away, still reeling on the hard pavement.

Before he could grab me again, a voice thundered, "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!!!" It was Sunghoon. His eyes filled with anger and rage.

"Sunghoon!" I cried out in relief.

"How dare you!" Sunghoon roared, landing a solid punch on Beom-seuk, who collapsed, coughing blood.

"Sunghoon, stop!" I pleaded, trying to intervene, but Sunghoon relentlessly pounded Beom-seuk, his rage evident with every blow. The guards arrived swiftly, hauling Beom-seuk away as Sunghoon stood over him, hands bloodied from the fight.

"Guards, take care of this jerk!" Sunghoon ordered sharply, his demeanor dark and unsettling. Trembling, I had never seen Sunghoon like this before.

"Where are they taking him?" I asked anxiously, my voice trembling with fear.

"What? You care about that jerk?" Sunghoon's voice was sharp. "I told you to stay away from guys. And what do you do?"

"It's not what you think," I stammered, tears blurring my vision. Sunghoon gripped my wrist tightly, dragging me towards his car.