CHAPTER 12

JAKE'S POV

The next day, i have decided to resign from heeseung's company, he already know about me, and i bet he knew about sunoo's kidnapping.

I was infront of the door ( heeseung's office) i was shaking because he might do something or he will not approve my resignation letter, i knocked on the door which the other person replied to come in.

" Ohhh, jake what are you doing here? I thought that today is your day off." His eyebrows furrowed upon seeing me.

I walk towards him and said....

" Indeed it was my day off, i just want you to sign this paper." I replied giving him the resignation letter, his eyebrows furrowed.

" What's this? Your gonna resign? Why?!!?"

" Don't act dump, i know that you hired me because of sunoo right?"

" W-What are you talking about?"

I scoffed," You knew about sunoo's kidnapping right? Your mother fucking friend kidnapped sunoo."

" What are you talking about? I don't know what you're saying?" I started to get furious because of his acting, this bastard was playing dump, great acting skills you bastard.

I put my two hands on the table leaning my face to his face and said....

" Stop acting dump, just sign the fucking god damn letter and we will go to our seperate ways." I said in a low voice facing him and making an eye contact.

" NO! I don't approve!"

" Fine" i started to walk away from him then suddenly...

I felt a cloth on my mouth, i started to lose consciousness because of the sensitive smell.

" Y-you......... I-I s-swe-ar to..... Ugh" i couldn't finish my sentence when i lost my consciousness.

_______________

__________

_______

SUNOO'S POV

Today I'm in the hospital with jungwon and niki to look after my grandma, i oath to her that i will spend all my time with her until her last breathe.

Jake hyung didn't go to us because he said that he will gonna do something, i think that he will go to his boss and resign?

I'm still terrified....

Still traumatized....

It worsen when niki said that " what sunghoon wants he will get it even if it means killing a lot of people."

Hearing that from niki i felt my body was shivering from fear.

What if he will kill us all?

What about grandma?

I disregarded my thoughts and just focused on helping my grandma to eat. She asked me where did i go when i ran away from home, and i just replied to niki.

I need to lie because telling her the truth will worsen her condition after all she has only a week to live and i want to spent all my time on her.

3 hours later and jake hyung is not arriving to the hospital we we're waiting for him because he said that after he is finished doing something he will gonna buy food for us.

We got bored and try to text him but still no respond, we tried to call him but he wasn't picking up the call.

" Guys, jake hyung is still not picking up the call." Niki said sighing because of frustration.

" Same here, he wasn't picking up and responding to my texts." Jungwon adds.

" I-I think something happened to him." I hesitantly said.

" Yeah, i got a gut feeling here." Niki mumbled.

" Same here, i bet something happened to him." Jungwon said.

" Let's just wait for a little while and not jump into conclusions." Niki said.

Yeah, not jump into conclusions, but guess what? It was now 3 fucking pm and still no sign of jake hyung.

We started to get worried because 8 o'clock am is the the time he left and it is now 3 pm.

" Ok guys! This is getting worse! Still no sign of jake hyung!" Jungwon said panicking.

" Calm down wonie, jake hyung will be back, i think he just finishing something." I said trying to calm down jungwon.

" Finishing something? He will text me if he was doing something." Jungwon exclaims.

" Jungwon is right, he will text us if he will be late, i had a bad feeling about this." Niki adds.

" Ok, but do you guys know where he goes?" I asks.

" He mentioned something to me last night.....he had decided to resign to his work." Jungwon replied.

" Ohhhh, to his boss! Maybe he will go to his boss." Niki adds.

" Good, let's go to the company and find jake hyung." I stood up from my seat.

We three had decided to go to heeseung's company which is also Jake's boss, i told to a nurse to look after my grandma while we are away which the nurse agreed.

We arrived at the company and asks the front desk if jake hyung had gone here which they denied, we asked for further more questions but they denied all of them.

They said that their boss has not been here, but i can detect lies i started to get angry, we had no choice but to retreat.

Then i heard my phone chimes indicating someone had message me.

Jake hyung

Jake
Hey sunoo im sorry
For not messaging you guys
My phone battery died.

" Omgg, guys jake hyung message me." I said to my two best friends.

But something's odd....

Something's not right....

___________________________________________

Omggg guys, I'm so so so so so so so sorry for not uploading for 4 days I'm busy these days because of school works

So yeah this is it and i hope you like this chapter.

I'm sorry If there's a typo or grammatical mistakes that's cuz English is not my first language.

Thank you guys love u all

Eat and drink stay healthy

Have a Magical day and night.