CHAPTER 10

(This happens while niki and sunoo was on the run)

SUNGHOON'S POV

" KIM SUNOO!!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs, i saw him (sunoo) turning around to look at me, I saw his terrified face but continued to run.

" ALL OF YOU! CHASE THE TWO! IF YOU FUCKING FAILED YOUR HEAD WILL BE THE PAYMENT!" All of them shivered in fear, I destroyed everything i was touching.

Then i called heeseung hyung to come to the mansion to calm my nerves down, minutes later he arrived to the mansion.

" Sunghoon??! What happened here??? Why everything is a mess??!?" Heeseung hyung asks me.

" He fucking escaped hyung."

" Who?? Sunoo?? How??"

" Niki helped him!"

" H-How could niki sneaked in here?? Is there any guard that was in the gate?"

" There is! But that fucking rat climbed up to the wall and sneaked inside here!"

I was fucking pissed for what just happened, i can feel my blood boil and want to kill people to ease my rage.
I continued to narrate what happened and heeseung hyung comforted me.

" Don't Worry sunghoon, we will find him.... Just promise me one thing..... Don't hurt jake and jungwon....."  I didn't respond and clutched the glass of whiskey i was holding.

...

AUTHOR'S POV

* Niki's apartment

Sunoo woke up on the bed, All of the last nights event are still in his mind, the man who got shot at his head, the car chase and the gunshots all of it are stuck in his mind.

He forgave niki because he understands the Young boy, sunoo got up from the bed and went to the kitchen there he saw niki cooking.

" Good morning hyung, let's eat I'm done cooking now." Sunoo greeted him back before walk towards the table and sitting down on the chair.

" Here it's your favorite." Niki gave sunoo his all time favorite TTOEKBOKKI!!!!

" Awww, thank you niki." The older thank him before digging to the food.

Honestly sunoo has now moved on and just left everything from the past, because that's what his grandma thought to him.

To forget is to forgive.

" Niki, where is grandma? Is she okay?" Sunoo asks niki upon remembering his grandma.

" She's okay hyung, she's receving medical attention, but...."

" But what niki?" Niki is now starting to cry greatly scaring sunoo, sunoo hoped that he was guessing it wrong.....

" The tumor in her head has now reached stage 4, unfortunately it is difficult to treat anymore the doctors did their best but failed, She has only 1 week to live." Sunoo upon hearing those come out to Niki's mouth broke down in tears.

She was the only family of his, even though he is not blood related she treats him like his on son and grandson.

' when will this end?' sunoo think to himself.

Niki comforted him luckily sunoo was able to stop crying, Niki was sad seeing his best friend in tears, it made his heart shatter into pieces.

" Do you want visit her?" Niki offered.

" B-but.... W-What i-f T-the m-an..." Sunoo hesitated.

" It's ok now hyung, I'm already here, i will protect you against that pedophilic bastard." Niki reassured hugging sunoo.

Eventually sunoo agreed, his for niki is now back (damn i wish i was forgiving people that easily)

Again... Niki felt sorry for what he had done to sunoo, all of it is his fault. His trauma, and everything. Niki knows the consequences for what he's done but now he will not be a coward and just face the consequences. Even if the cost is his life.

He knows what kind of a man is sunghoon, sunghoon is a powerful business man, a ruthless monster or a devil as i should say.

If sunghoon wants something he will get it, if he wants to kill he will kill, niki also knows that jake, jungwon, sunoo and his family will be also be in trouble for what he had done.

But niki didn't mind that...

He was Ready to sacrifice his life just for his friends and family.

...

___________________________________________

Why do i feel that this was a sunki au?

Omggg hiii!!!!!

I  want to inform you guys that i will not be focusing on the characters family especially niki and just focus on the plot.

I'm sorry if there's typos and grammatical mistakes cuz English is not my first.

Anyways thank you for reading<333

Have a good day and night.

Love u all and stay safe.