CHAPTER 18

(this chapter is jaywon)

JUNGWON'S POV

After sunoo and sunghoon hyung closes the door and left the room, we three look at each other like ' wtf just happened?' we let out a large exhale that we're holding?

Park sunghoon who was known for being cold and killing people was laughing?

Even if he shows his good side, we shouldn't let our guard down.

I know that sunghoon is hiding something....

I feel it.....

Gut feeling....

" Uhhh, is that the PARK SUNGHOON?" niki sarcastically ask.

" Nope, that's pArK SuNgHooN." I said mockingly.

" Stop now kids.... That's him but.... Is that the PaRk sUnGhOoN we all thought of?" Jake hyung said.

Niki and i both shrugged our shoulders indicating that we don't know either.

Yeah good question..... Is that really park sunghoon?

I'm worried for what's coming.....

I'm worried about sunoo hyung....

We three decided to left the hospital since it's now 6 o'clock pm, we just ask a nurse to look after sunoo's grandma.

Time skip~~~

I rolled up on my bed, my eyes still open. I let out a fraustrated sigh.

It's been days since i can't sleep properly, maybe it's because i often worried about sunoo hyung....

Is he okay?

Is he abused?

Did that man do anything or something to him?

Is he happy?

I want to talk about this to sunoo hyung but.... That old man.... Whenever i tried to strike a conversation at him at the hospital, that bastard park sunghoon will interfere.

Or glare at me of course he will also glare at niki and jake hyung.

Easy man we will not take away your sUnOo, we will have to talk to him.

I reach for my phone to check the time, it was midnight. Maybe a walk will help me.

Yeah.... A walk to clear my mind.

I got out of bed and tipped toed to head Downstairs, i don't want to wake jake hyung up. He have work tomorrow and I'm sure he's also stressed out.

I sneaked out, and finally I'm outside.

The fresh air glides through my hair and i let a big inhale and exhale. Yep... This is what i need.

Our neighborhood has a light, and there's a bit people around so i wasn't scared.

I walked, let the night air smacked my beautiful and innocent face.

.
.
.

Jay's pov

I let out a fraustrated sigh, i was stressed because of this dammed cases. Being a corporate and criminal lawyer was exhausting and depressing.

I'll just go take a walk then.

I drive my car to the park..... Yeah park that's my place.... The park.

When i arrived there i saw a figure sitting  on a bench.

It's familiar.....

I think the figure is a he? He has a broad shoulder.

I got out of the car and went straight to the sitting figure.

As i slowly approaching the figure, it's getting more familiar....

Is he.....

Yang jungwon??!???

Suddenly....

An idea came up in my mind.....

I tipped toed while approaching the figu- no jungwon.... when i got closer..... And closer....... To his back.... The more i became quiter.

Luckily he was in his back while sitting...

When i reached his back....

" Hi their." I said while i pat on his back.
That cause him to jump and screamed...

" AHHHHH!!!! OH MAY FUCKING GOD!!!!" He jumped out of the bench causing him to fall down.

And of course i laughed at him. His face face shocked but cute.... Like a cat.
.
.
.

JUNGWON'S POV

" AHHHHH!!!! OH MAY FUCKING GOD!!!!"
I screamed on top of my lungs. Who the fuck is this?

Ughh, my booty hurts.

As i looked into the figure....i realized who

it was.....

Park Jongseong

And he's laughing.... at me?

He didn't stop laughing until i gave him a death glare.

He tried to help me but i slapped his hand away.

" Fucking, ugh.. my butt hurts." I said as i was trying to get up.

" Hahaha, I'm sorry." He said but clearly on his voice that it was insincere and he's holding his laugh.

" What the fuck do you want? Mr. Park." This time i successfully got up.

" Nothing.... Come sit with me." He said after sitting on the bench and patting the extra space.

I didn't know what happened to my body and even if i want to decline, my body immediately sat down beside him.

My heart was pounding like crazy, i can feel my heartbeat getting faster.

There was a awkward silence for just a few minutes until he asked...

" So... Why are you here?"

" Why should i tell you?" I sassily asked back.

" Hmmm.... Sassy i like that." He said earning a glare from me.

" Is it about your parents?" He adds.

My face turned immediately into a frown then a sad face.....

My eyes became blurry because of the tear building upon.

I didn't notice it but then a tear slowly escape my eyes.

.
.
.

___________________________________________

Hi guys!!!!

Yay!!!! Jaywon moment!!!!!

I hope that this chapter is not boring for you( i find it boring tbh)

I'm sorry if there's a typo or grammatical mistakes that's cuz English is not my first language.

So please bare with me...

I love you guys sm

Tysmmmm for reading and stay safe and healthy!!!!!

🐧🦊