CHAPTER 36

THIRD PERSON POV

Sunoo felt breathless and decided to excuse himself, needing some time to clear his mind. He didn't mind that it was getting dark and the forest was becoming more dangerous; he just needed to think.

He headed toward the lake, unaware that Hanbin was following him, lost in his own thoughts. When he arrived, the lake was calm and serene, providing the peace he desperately sought.

Sunoo sat beside the rocky part of the shore, absently tossing pebbles into the water as he mulled over his worries.From a distance, Hanbin watched Sunoo, his mind whirring with malicious intent. He knew this was the perfect moment.

Sunghoon was suspicious of them, and if Sunghoon discovered that Hanbin and Sunoo were together, he would undoubtedly follow them. Hanbin planned to use this to his advantage.

Hanbin carefully approached the younger boy, masking his true intentions behind a friendly, angelic face. He stepped closer, making sure his presence was unthreatening.

"Sunoo," Hanbin called softly, breaking the tranquil silence.

Sunoo was startled. "H-Hanbin hyung, what are you doing here?"

"I saw you leave the camp, so I decided to follow you," Hanbin replied, sitting down beside Sunoo.

"I was just thinking about something," Sunoo said, his voice a little shaky.

"You know you can talk to me, right?" Hanbin said, trying to sound comforting.

"It's not that big of a problem," Sunoo replied.

There was a moment of silence between them.Hanbin decided it was the right time to execute his malicious plan.

He glanced at the younger boy, who was busy staring at the lake. A smirk formed on his lips.

"Sunoo," Hanbin called out softly, and the younger hummed in response.

"I need to tell you something." He scooted closer to Sunoo.

"What is it?" Sunoo asked softly, turning his gaze towards Hanbin.

Without hesitation, Hanbin said, "I like you, Sunoo."

Sunoo was utterly shocked and couldn't find the words. "W-what?"

"I've liked you since the first day we met," Hanbin repeated, his face soft, though his mind was racing with sinister plans.

"B-but I have a boy—" Sunoo began, but he was cut off as Hanbin leaned in and kissed him forcefully. Sunoo was too shocked to move.

The kiss was aggressive and forced. Sunoo tried to push Hanbin away, but the older boy pulled him closer. Hanbin's lips twisted into a victory smirk as he continued the unwanted kiss.

"KIM SUNOO!!" A voice thundered through the air, dripping with rage. Both boys turned toward the source of the shout.

To Sunoo's horror, he saw Sunghoon, his face twisted with anger, his aura dark and menacing. Without thinking, Sunoo pushed Hanbin away.

"H-hyung, it's not what it looks like," Sunoo stammered, his voice trembling.

"You bastard!" Sunghoon roared, landing a punch on Hanbin's face. Blood spurted from Hanbin's nose as he crumpled onto the hard ground.

"H-hyung, stop it!" Sunoo pleaded, watching in terror as Sunghoon continued to pummel Hanbin. Despite the assault, a twisted smile of triumph crept onto Hanbin's face.

"You cheater!" Sunghoon screamed at Sunoo before delivering a harsh slap that left half of Sunoo's face red and stinging.

Sunoo was stunned. In all the months they had been together, Sunghoon had never laid a hand on him. The sight of Sunghoon's fury sent shivers down his spine.