CHAPTER 33

THIRD PERSON POV

Just days ago, the school announced an exciting upcoming camping trip, promising adventures in the wild, engaging games, and a variety of activities.

However, students required parental approval, necessitating the signing of a waiver.

Sunoo stared at Sunghoon, who was sitting across from him, absorbed in tapping away on his laptop.

Gazing nervously at the older man, Sunoo's mind raced as he prepared to speak.

His eyes darted between the quivering paper in his hand and Sunghoon's focused expression, searching for the right moment to begin.

He faked a cough as he read his book, glancing at the older man who was intently focused on his work. He sighed loudly, but it did nothing to capture the older man's attention.

Sunghoon noticed the younger's actions but didn't mind them, focusing instead on finishing his work. He glanced up, and their eyes met, causing Sunoo to look away frantically and hide behind his book.

With a sigh, Sunghoon closed his laptop and stared at Sunoo, who was pretending to read. He gently took the book from Sunoo's hands and set it aside, his intense gaze making Sunoo melt under the scrutiny.

"What do you want to tell me?" Sunghoon asked.

Sunoo didn't answer immediately, instead handing the piece of the waiver to Sunghoon with a cute smile. The older carefully read the waiver, stealing glances at the younger who was beaming at him.

"Fine, I'll let you go on the trip," Sunghoon sighed, seeing Sunoo's smile widen, "but I'll be going with you." He added, watching as Sunoo's smile instantly faded.

"What?!" Sunoo gasped. "You're coming with me?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yes," Sunghoon replied, sounding indifferent.

"Um, I don't think parents are allowed on the trip," Sunoo said.

"Are you calling me old?" Sunghoon's eyes widened in mock offense.

"It's not like that," Sunoo replied quickly. "You're 30... I just don't think it's appropriate, and I'm pretty sure the school won't allow it," he added hesitantly, worried about offending him.

"So you think I'm old?" Sunghoon asked again, pressing the issue.

"It's not that," Sunoo sighed. "What I'm saying is that you're not a student, so the school won't let you come on the trip," he explained.

"Okay then," Sunghoon sighed, relenting. "I'll sign the waiver." He signed the paper, making Sunoo's face light up with happiness.

"Where's my kiss?" Sunghoon teased, causing Sunoo to roll his eyes.

With a shy smile, Sunoo leaned in and gently pecked Sunghoon's lips, a faint blush spreading across his cheeks.

Sunghoon's eyes softened as Sunoo pulled away, a shy smile lingering on his lips. "There, happy now?" Sunoo muttered, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Very," Sunghoon replied, a playful glint in his eyes. "But you know, one kiss isn't quite enough."

Sunoo's eyes widened. "What do you mean?" he asked, his voice a mixture of curiosity and nervousness.

Sunghoon leaned in closer, his breath warm against Sunoo's ear. "I think we need to practice more, to make sure it's perfect," he whispered.

Sunoo's heart raced, and he felt his cheeks burning. "Practice? " he stammered.

Sunghoon chuckled softly. "Why not? No one's around."

Sunoo bit his lip, glancing around the empty room. "Well... okay," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.