CHAPTER 23

THIRD PERSON POV

It's been 1 month and sunoo had already moved on. He finally accepted his grandma's death, meanwhile sunghoon was there for sunoo. He had also spoiled sunoo, the older bought things for sunoo.

For example: designer clothes, bags, plushies, etc.

Sunoo, on the other hand couldn't resist the older, the older was there for him when he was moving on from his grandmother's passing.

Not to mention, sunoo is already falling inlove. He found the older sweet, gentle, and caring.

Sunghoon always take sunoo on a date every week, when he has a vacant time he will spend his time with his little fox.

Everytime the older will arrive home from work. his little fox will always engulf him in a tight, warm hug, which made his heart flutters.

They're having a perfect time as a couple...

.
.
.

SUNOO'S POV

The next semester will start soon and i really want to continue my study but the only problem is that I'm too shy to ask sunghoon, considering that he had done a lot to me.

I need money to pay for the next semester, i need to fulfil my promise to my grandma. To finish my study and work, it's her dream for me and for herself. Even I'm only a 1st year college and i need 3 years more to graduate from college, she doesn't run out of hope. I remember she said, "you become what you believe in."

...

" I'm bored." I mumbled to myself while pouting. Currently I'm lying down on a big, fluffy sofa. living here in this big mansion is nice but there's nothing you can do, I've always take a walk in the garden or around this big ass mansion.

I explored every rooms but....

There's 1 room i didn't dare to go to.

Take a guess.

I'm waiting...

.
.
.

The room i didn't dare to explore is.....

Where i found all my pictures, including mannequins, it wore my clothes that i was wearing in the past and my hair color.

Ohhh, there's other one room i was scared to explore too....

It was where sunghoon killed the man using a gun....
I always wonder....

What happened to that sunghoon?

How can he change that fast?

When we first met, his face was filled with coldness. It has a dark expression and has a mischievous grin, it's like a devil who is smiling. And not to mention his face was emotionless or expressionless. You can Guess from his looks that he's heartless...

But now.....

He changed, from being heartless, cold, dark, and emotionless to innocent, has a smile crept on his face, caring, gentle, and loving.

He knows a lot about me but i didn't know his past, his family, his siblings, his favorites, his hobbies and more.

I only knows that he is a powerful business man and friends with heeseung hyung and jay hyung.

That's all i know about him....

I want to ask him questions but I'm afraid he will get mad at me.

There's a lot of unanswered questions in the back of m

How can he change?

" Love, I'm home!!!" I snapped out of thoughts when i heard sunghoon called out to me.