CHAPTER 5

Third person pov

Sunoo starts to slowly open his eyes he felt a extreme headache, his eyes blurry and he felt dizzy, then his attention turned to the person beside him which is in the driver's seat.

" Who are y- NIKI?" Sunoo asks confused on. " H-hyung, you're awake!" The Younger said nervously.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?" the older Shouted at the younger who was driving.

" Hyung, please calm down I'll explain later, ok?" The younger said to sunoo who was now so confused on what happened.

" HOW COULD I FUCKING CALM DOWN? STOP THE FUCKING CAR!!! NIKI!!"

Then sunoo tried to grab the steering wheel to Niki, but the younger stop him.
They fight for a while until niki grab a sedative and injecting it in sunoo's neck.

" N-Niki, H-how c-cou-" sunoo did not finish his sentence when he immediately dozed off, right after niki injected him a sedative.

" I'm sorry hyung, i have no choice." That's all the younger said to sunoo who was now sleeping.

RANG RANG

" Hello sunghoon hyung, i have him."

" Good, Now bring him here to the mansion."

" Ok, But don't break our deal."

" Right of course, I am man of my words."

" please, go easy on him."

" Only if he will behave."

Hangs up*

Niki heard sunghoon chuckled at the end of their call, he take one look of the poor boy who was dozed off. He felt a sting inside his heart knowing that his best friend will suffer.

' ughhh, what have i done?, I'm so selfish, I'm sorry hyung.' the younger could only shed a tear knowing what he had done.

There's no turning back now....

Ever actions has a consequences....

...

SUNGHOON'S POV

" Finally you're mine, no one can stop me now, and if someone gets in my way BANG BANG, i will never let you go." I menacingly smiling to a bunch of pictures of sunoo which is pasted in a red room, touching and kissing a picture of sunoo.

I've waited for this moment.

For you to be mine

No one can stop me now

I will drag you to death with me.

I will make sure that you will never escape from me, And Don't even try.

...

Minutes pass by and i heard a car outside my mansion, that's them. I hurriedly went outside to see Niki carrying sunoo who was sleeping peacefully.

Even in his sleep he is such a beauty.

" Good job niki, here's your payment." I said to niki giving him a bag of money.
" Happy now?" Niki sarcastically mumbled.

I just scoffed and he give sunoo to me which i carried him into a bridal style, then niki left not even saying 'thank you' to me. But that's ok to me because finally i have my love of life now.

I carried him upstairs and i put him in his bedroom which is designed perfectly for him.

Then i carefully laid him into a soft bed, i gently kissed his forehead before sitting on the couch just beside sunoo's bed where i just staring at him and admiring his beautiful features.

...

___________________________________________

Hiii, so yeah that's all and I'm sorry if it's short. I ran out of ideas and i decided to make it short.

I think i will be late on uploading because of school and our fucking school decided to switch our shift to afternoon shift to morning shift.

Thank you for reading<3333

It's bit boring i admit it.