CHAPTER 28

THIRD PERSON POV

"Ouch!" Sunoo and the boy he bumped into both cried out in pain.

They groaned, rubbing their sore spots.

"You should watch where you're going," the boy said as he got up and offered a hand to Sunoo.

"I'm sorry," Sunoo replied, taking the hand and bowing in embarrassment. "Thank you for helping me." He smiled shyly.

"No problem," the boy smiled back. "But next time, pay attention when you're walking, okay?"

"Yes, I'm sorry again." Sunoo bowed once more.

"It's fine, Sunoo." Sunoo's eyes widened.

"You know my name?" he asked, confused. He didn't recognize the boy.

"Of course! My friend tried to court you, but you turned him down," the boy chuckled. "And many of the boys on this campus know you because of your foxy eyes. So, when I saw your eyes, I guessed it was you, and I was right."

Sunoo was already breaking Sunghoon's conditions, but he didn't care. How could Sunghoon see him now? Plus, Sunoo was friendly and couldn't ignore someone who approached him.

"Is that so? Nice to meet you..."

"Hanbin!"

"Nice to meet you, Hanbin hyung." They shook hands and smiled at each other.

"It's okay. Sunghoon won't know. He's not here," Sunoo thought.

He had to admit, Hanbin was handsome, though not as handsome as his boyfriend.

"I have to go to my friends. See you around!" Hanbin said, breaking the handshake.

"Okay! See you!" Sunoo replied. They parted ways.

Sunoo continued walking, more focused this time, until he reached the snack bar to meet his friends.

"Sunghoon isn't here, so... Meh, he won't know unless I tell him," Sunoo muttered under his breath.

Sunoo shrugged off the older one's rules. He didn't want to be seen as rude just because of Sunghoon. Known for his friendly demeanor, spontaneous laugh, and bright smile, Sunoo had earned the nickname 'Sunshine.'

He had to admit, he had many suitors and pursuers, but he turned them all down. His reason was always the same: he wanted to finish his studies before entering a relationship.

Says you.

.
.
.

SUNGHOON'S POV

The car stopped in front of my company, and my butler opened the door for me. I stepped out and walked inside.

As I entered, I met the watchful eyes of my employees, who all bowed. I took the elevator and soon stood in front of my office door.

Something felt off.

I entered and saw my chair turned away from me with someone sitting in it.

It was a girl.

She turned around, and my guess was right.

"Jang wonyoung," I muttered.

"Hi Hoon, miss me?" she said, flashing a smile.

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" I asked, irritation clear in my voice.

"Nothing," she said, getting off the chair and walking toward me. "I just want you back." She grinned, her hands traveling across my chest. I looked at her coldly and stopped her hands from touching me.

"We're already over," I said coldly. "The engagement is over, remember?"

"But I didn't agree, so our engagement is still valid." She remained indifferent.

"Get out now before I call a guard to drag you out," I said, my face expressionless.

"Is it because of that lover boy of yours? Because of Kim Sunoo?" she said angrily. "Let me ask you a question, Sunghoon. Will he be able to handle the truth of who you are? Will he stay with you once he discovers the truth?" she mocked.

"Get out now before I shoot you in the head," I threatened, grabbing the pistol in my suit and pointing it at her forehead.

"Woah, woah. There's the monster," she said, smirking devilishly. "That lover boy of yours will leave you once he discovers the truth of who you are." She walked toward the door. "He will leave once he sees how much of a monster you are." She smirked, glancing at me one last time before leaving my office.

A frustrated sigh escaped my lips. I can't let Sunoo know the truth. He'll leave me, and I'll be alone again.

I walked to the shelf where various wines and liquors were displayed. I grabbed one and opened it.

Pouring the drink into a glass, I sat in my chair, facing away, and took a sip.

"Drinking in the morning?" a voice called out. I turned to see Heeseung.

He poured himself a drink as well.

"I saw Wonyoung," he said, taking a sip. I sighed.

"She knows about me and Sunoo," I said. "What if she exposes me? Sunoo will leave me," I added, worried.

"Sunghoon, don't worry about Wonyoung. Sunoo loves you; he won't leave," Heeseung reassured me, patting my right shoulder.

"Should I tell him the truth?" I asked.

"No, not now," he replied. "He'll be shocked." I nodded. "Niki knows, right?" he asked.

"Yes, I told him not to tell Sunoo. I'll tell him myself," I answered.

"Good. Where is he, by the way?"

"He's at school," I replied, smiling at the thought of him.

That's why I love Sunoo.

"It's good to know you agreed with Sunoo," Heeseung exclaimed. "You gave him rules, right?" I sighed.

"I just don't want anyone near him besides Niki and Jungwon," I explained. He laughed, and we chatted for a few minutes.

Sunoo can't know now, not yet.

But I'll tell him in the future, just not now.

He will leave you.

You monster.

Sunoo will leave you once he discover the truth of who you are.

.
.
.

__________________________________________
HI RAVENS!!!

ty for 7k  reads!!!! 🤧🤧🤧 I love you all!!!

Sorry if there's any mistakes.

Stay healthy and safe!!!!

This book will be longer than i expected!!

Have a good day and night!!!!