CHAPTER 40

THIRD PERSON POV

⚠️Smut ahead⚠️ if you're uncomfortable you can skip! No minors! 🔞🔞🔞

___________________________________________

The sweet scent of peach and strawberry lingered in the air as Sunghoon's lips pressed against Sunoo's delicate skin, leaving a trail of red marks and hickeys.

Each kiss and suck left Sunoo trembling, a mixture of sobs and moans escaping his lips as he begged the older to stop.

"Sunghoon, please... stop," Sunoo pleaded, his voice breaking with each word.

But Sunghoon's response was to intensify his actions, his fingers pinching and rolling Sunoo's nipples while his mouth continued to mark every inch of exposed skin.

Sunoo tried to push himself up from the bathtub, gripping the edges in a desperate attempt to escape, but Sunghoon's muscular arms held him firmly in place. He was trapped, chained down by Sunghoon's relentless grasp.

Tears streamed down Sunoo's face as he wondered if Sunghoon had been pretending all along. The sweet, gentle, caring, and loving man he once knew now seemed like a distant memory.

As Sunghoon's mouth continued its assault, Sunoo's thoughts drifted to their happier moments, each memory now tainted with the present horror.

"Mmhg-ah- ah Sunghoon, p-please stop," he begged again, his voice a mere whisper against Sunghoon's insistent kisses.

"Look at me, my love," Sunghoon commanded sternly. When Sunoo didn't comply, Sunghoon's grip tightened on his chin, forcing him to meet his gaze. "I said look at me."

Sunghoon grinned, his eyes dark with possession. "You're very beautiful, my love. Only for me." He captured Sunoo's lips in a forceful kiss, his tongue demanding entry.

Sunoo's eyes closed tightly as a tear slipped down his cheek. "Open that fucking mouth of yours, my love," Sunghoon growled between kisses, his tone a mix of desire and dominance. "I said, open."

Reluctantly, Sunoo parted his lips, allowing Sunghoon's tongue to invade his mouth. The kiss was hot and sloppy, Sunghoon's tongue exploring every corner with fervor.

Sunoo, however, remained passive, not returning the kiss, just letting Sunghoon do as he pleased.

Frustration flickered in Sunghoon's eyes as he noticed Sunoo's lack of response. He pulled back slightly, his breath heavy and hot against Sunoo's face. "Why aren't you kissing me back?" he demanded, his tone laced with irritation.

Sunoo's amber eyes met Sunghoon's dark gaze, filled with a mixture of fear and resignation. "I can't," he whispered, his voice barely audible. "I just can't."

Sunghoon's expression softened for a moment, but the darkness quickly returned. "You'll learn, my love. Don't resist me," he said, his voice almost gentle, but the underlying threat was clear.

He resumed his kisses, his hands roaming possessively over Sunoo's body, determined to make him submit completely.

As Sunghoon continued his relentless assault, Sunoo's mind raced, desperately seeking a way out of this nightmare.

Each touch, each kiss, only deepened his resolve to escape, to find the Sunghoon he once knew or to break free from the man who had become his captor.

Sunghoon forcefully turned around sunoo as he continued to kiss him. Sunoo put his hand onto sunghoon's muscular and chiseled chest. As they make out both of their body is in heat.

Sunoo now, out of breath tried to push of sunghoon but the older was unbothered. He continued to explore the younger's sweet mouth, savoring and tasting every corners of it. He do not care if sunoo is out of breathe.