CHAPTER 6

SUNOO'S POV

I woke up feeling like dizzy, My vision ventures around the room " AHHHH!" i Screamed( Jus imagine sunoo's scream.) out of schock when i saw a strange man beside me sleeping and i immediately get out of the bed.

" Hey, calm down princess." The tall man said to me.

" PRINCESS? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHERE THE FUCK AM I? AND HOW DID I GET HE-." i didn't finished my sentence because realization hit me. I ran away from my grandma and Niki kidnapped me to make it short his BETRAYAL.

I didn't noticed that i was on my knees breaking down and crying.

" Hey, it's okay, your grandma will be okay, she's now receiving medical treatment." The older mumbled to me and slowly approaching me. How the fuck did he know about my grandma?

" H-How did you know? D-Don't come near me!"

He didn't listen and continued to approach me.

" I SAID DON'T COME NEAR ME!" I shouted at the older.

" Easy there kim sunoo." He smirked.

" How the fuck do you know my name?"

" I have my connections, you know."  The man shrugged his shoulders.

I slowly got up and I was about to reach the door when he harshly grab my wrist, pulling me away from the door and slamming me against the bed, now he is now on top of me.

" Where do you think you are going huh?" The older questioned me with a serious expression.

" What the hell are you doing?" I said to him trying to push him away but failed, he slowly caresses my face and he was staring at my lips. I could feel my face turning red because of his intense stare.

I can feel my heart beating rapidly like it will burst out of my chest.

" Don't worry my love, i will take care of you." The older looked at my lips and slowly leaning for a kiss but...

As he was about kiss me i suddenly pushed him harder this time it worked and now he is now on the floor.

" So you want to make it the hard way huh? Okay." The man said to with a cold and dark expression.

He harshly grabbed my face and lifted my chin up, his intense gaze made my heart skip a beat.

It's like his staring right into my soul.

" Please sir, what do you want from me?" I asks him sobbing.

" Hmmmm.....YOU." the older replied.

My eyes widen from what he said, what? I don't even know this fucking man.

" I don't even fucking know you!" I said to the older who is smiling like an idiot.

" Language dear." He got up on the floor and i can feel that he was staring at me, i lowered my head. I can feel my tears are slowly running through my cheek.

I clasped my hands and just stared at my hands trying to process everything. I was extremely heart broken because of niki.

How could he do this to me? He was one of my most trusted Friend and he just betrayed me. I just stared on my hands, i just couldn't handle it anymore.

I lost my scholarship.

Grandma has a brain tumor.

Niki kidnapped me and took me to a man who i doesn't even know.

Or do I?

I took a one glanced at the older who was just staring at me, gosh his eyes are beautiful.

' wait...... He seemed familiar..... His touch, face and figure.' i thought to myself.

" Wait...... Y-You're familiar." My eyebrows furrowed trying to recall if i met this man before. He just smirked at me and whispered to my ear.....

" You'll be mine." My eyes widened at the sudden realization.

' Those words..... No, it can't be.... H-how?'

I felt shiver runs Down my spine.

...

___________________________________________

Hi again!!!!
I will be busy this days because of school but i will make sure that i will upload daily.
And if not send help...

It a short chapter again but i guess the drama started?

Sorry if there's a typo and grammatical mistakes, that's because English is not my first language. Thank you for understanding.

I think in the next chapter there will be a violence ( there will be a disclaimer)

Please don't hate on Niki i promise in chapter 8 he will explain to sunoo.

Thank you for reading<3333

Love ya'll and have a good night/day

...