CHAPTER 13

JAKE'S POV

I felt a bright light on my face, i opened my eyes to see i was in a room. The room was bright and my eyes widened to astonishment.

The room was big and beautiful, fool of luxurious things, paintings and sculptures. that's when i realized i was in a living room.

I roamed my eyes to see two guys sitting across me....

Park sunghoon and lee heeseung...

The realization hit me.... Causing me to jump out of the sofa where i was sleeping and hiding behind it.

" Yah, sim jaeyun! " Heeseung said to me.

" WTFF!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I??" i screamed panicking, i saw sunghoon rolling his eyes and he mumbled...

" Ughh, you and sunoo gave the same energy."

" Yah, sim jaeyun! Calm down!" Heeseung said walking towards me.

" DON'T FUCKING COME NEAR ME!! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT." I said grabbing a  two pillows and throwing it to the oldest.

" Y-Yah! Stop it! Sim jaeyun!" I didn't listen to him and just continue to throw pillows at him.

" YAH!!!!!" I stopped and shivered in fear upon seeing him get angry. With three years of me being his secretary he never Shouted at me and to his employees before.

" What the fuck do you want from me?" I asked as a tear starting to escape from my eyes.

" Use you as bait." Sunghoon nonchalantly replied.

" W-What??? No!!! Sunghoon this isn't the plan!" The oldest diverted his attention to sunghoon who was in a calm and cold demeanor.

" What plan????" I questioned the two guys.

" The plan is heeseung hyung will kidnapped you, and we will use you to lure your brother and 2 friends to come here, and finally heeseung hyung will have you only for himself." Sunghoon said in a serious tone.

" The fuck??? Bait???"

" Jake don't listen to him!!! He's a liar!!" The oldest said and starts arguing with sunghoon.

'What the fuck????? The two are fighting like kids.' i thought to myself, scratching my nape out of confusion and annoyance.

Suddenly we heard a sound of a car outside, to which the two stopped bickering and arguing.

" That must be them." I heard sunghoon said while grinning menacingly.

I heard a dolphin scream and loud shouts outside.....

Ohh god...

" YAH, WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US?"

" HELPPP!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!"

" YAHHHHH PLEASE SET US FREE!!!!"

that's the familiar shouts i heard but i only focused on the dolphin scream....

Oh god.... No....

Sunoo?
Niki?
Jungwon?

×××××

SUNOO'S POV

Once i saw the text from jake hyung i immediately informed niki and jungwon, but it's strange because why did i only received a text from jake hyung?

I shrugged it off and the three of us go where jake hyung said in the text.

We arrived and it's started to get dark, we're confused because we arrived at a secluded part of the city where people rarely visit.

" Is the location right? " Niki asks while roaming around the area.

" Yeah, is the location correct? It's creepy out here." Jungwon adds, i didn't respond because i was loss in my thoughts...

That's when i realized.....

It's a trap.......

" Niki, jungwon it's a tra-" i couldn't finish what i was saying when a three guys arrived.

They were wearing a marks and spray a chemical that put us to sleep. I just remembered falling down before a pair of hand reach out to me.

" Hyung!! Wake up!!! We're getting kidnapped!!!!" Jungwon said while niki shakes me.

" W-What?? Oh my god we're getting kidnapped!!!!" I said screaming on top of my lungs.

" yah, keep it down!!! You three are so annoying!!!" The guy 1 said.

" Fuck you mother fucker!" Jungwon said flipping the guy off.

" You're lucky you're cute." The guy 1 said to jungwon before removing his mask. We are shocked because the guy 1 was handsome but...

Sunghoon was more handsome...

Kim sunoo what the fuck!!!!

I notice that jungwon was peeking to the handsome guy infront of us. My gosh sim jungwon don't tell me you're falling inlove with a kidnapper.

T

o summarize the whole ride was chaotic, we're like a worm that has been salted. we're screaming and making loud noises, basically trying to annoy the three guys to let go of us.

But to our surprise the three just ignored us like we are never here.

Then the car stopped and upon seeing the familiar mansion i shivered...

No..... Please....

I don't wanna go back....

Anything but here......

We tried to fight back but the grip to our arms was strong...

As we are getting close to the mansion the more i started to remember all of it...
I struggled even more but to no avail.

The inevitable happened and we our now inside the mansion.

Once we reached the living room there...

We saw....

" Jake hyung?!??" Niki, jungwon and I said together.

___________________________________________

OMGG HI!!!!

I'm so sorry if i didn't update for 2 days that's because of school works and other problems.

I admit the jake pov part was a bit boring especially the part when he asks what do they want from him😶😶😶😶

Im also sorry for the grammatical mistakes and typos that's cuz English is not my first language.

I hope you like this chapter 🦊🦊🦊

Have a good day and night ilysmmmm<3

I love u all tysmmmmmm