CHAPTER 32⚠️

THIRD PERSON POV

Long chapter ahead!!!

The drive to their home was uncomfortably silent. Sunoo clutched his bag tightly, his mind racing with worry over what Sunghoon might be thinking, the older man's unreadable expression adding to his unease.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon fumed with anger, his driving becoming faster, his face a mask of fury. The image of Sunoo with another guy burned in his mind, intensifying his rage.

Upon reaching their house, Sunghoon forcefully dragged Sunoo inside. The younger boy whimpered in pain as Sunghoon painfully gripped his wrist, the tension between them palpable and fraught with unspoken emotions.

"H-hyung, wait, it's hurting. Let go of me now," Sunoo hissed through clenched teeth, his voice strained with pain.

They had just entered their home, yet Sunghoon still tightly gripped Sunoo's wrist. Finally releasing his hold, Sunghoon let go, leaving Sunoo's wrist bruised and red. Sunoo winced as he gently touched the tender skin.

"Explain now," Sunghoon demanded coldly, his expression darkening with each passing second.

"H-hyung, I'm sorry," Sunoo stammered, tears welling up in his eyes.

"I said explain! Not too apologize!" Sunghoon's voice rose sharply, causing Sunoo to flinch involuntarily under his gaze, the tension between them thick and charged.

"I'll explain. Please, just don't raise your voice at me," Sunoo pleaded, his voice trembling. "First, let's just sit down." He took a seat on the couch across from Sunghoon, whose piercing gaze remained fixed on him, a storm brewing in his eyes.

"I was studying with my friends-"

"Studying?! Aren't you with that guy, flirting?!" Sunghoon interrupted, his voice rising sharply.

"Please, just listen to me," Sunoo said, avoiding Sunghoon's intense gaze. "I was studying with my friends, and afterward, we decided to go to the arcade and mall to hang out. I lost track of time."

"Why weren't you answering any of my calls?" Sunghoon demanded, his voice stern and unyielding.

"My phone battery died," Sunoo replied quietly, his voice barely audible.

"You said you'd be home by 4 o'clock," Sunghoon retorted, frustration evident in his tone.

"Like I said, I didn't notice the time because I was having fun," Sunoo explained, his voice strained.

"Having fun with that guy?!" Sunghoon's face reddened with anger.

"What!? No!" Sunoo immediately replied, his voice rising in desperation. "We're friends! Hanbin is just a friend!"

"Just a friend, huh?" Sunghoon's voice dropped to a low, threatening tone, his gaze boring into the younger boy. "Then why are you alone with him?"

"We split up, and Hanbin said he would go with me," Sunoo replied.

"Why did you let him go with you?" Sunghoon's voice was sharper now.

Sunoo hesitated before responding. "He's just a friend. There's nothing to be jealous about," he said, his voice trembling slightly.

Sunghoon's expression remained unchanged, his piercing gaze locked onto Sunoo, who was desperately trying to avoid eye contact.

Leaning back on the couch, Sunghoon crossed his legs and arms, scanning the younger boy with an intensity that showed his anger hadn't subsided. The image of Sunoo with another guy was the only thing occupying his mind.