CHAPTER 24 ⚠️

THIRD PERSON POV

Rays of sunlight beams the sleeping sunoo, he opened his eyes and tried to move but he felt something hugging him from behind. there's a strong, muscular arms that was possessively hugging his slim waist.

He couldn't breathe properly so he tried to remove the pair of arms that was hugging him but to no avail, the older just tightened his hug which sunoo reacted with a small whimper.

The younger turned around to see the sleeping sunghoon, the older's face was ethereal. The moles on his face made his face more attractive, but sunoo knows that handsome face is hiding something.

It's evident that sunoo is still had a doubt, he caresses the older's hair gently. He felt the cold skin of the older, his gaze shifted onto the older's lips. He want to kiss those lips.

Not to mention, sunghoon is sunoo's stalker and he is the one breaking in into sunoo's room every night when sunoo is sleeping.

The younger couldn't deny that he was a bit worried about something or scared of sunghoon.

But he's falling inlove.

" Quit staring and just kiss me." The older said suddenly before opening his eyes to stare at the younger. Sunoo was taking aback and flinch slightly.

" Good morning, love," The older greeted with a smile. " Done staring?"

" H-huh? I'm not!" The younger denied and avoiding the piercing gaze of the older.

" Really? Admiring? Checking out? Gazing?"

" Neither of those." Sunoo rolled his eyes.

" Kiss me then." The older leaned closer.

" No! I have a morning breathe." Sunoo said his face turning red. His eyes avoiding the stare of the older.

" I don't care." He finally claimed the younger's lips.

Their kiss is passionate yet sloppy, their tongues swirled with delight. Sucking at each others tongues both moaning and intoxicated into the kiss.

Sunghoon Hovered on top of sunoo and his lips crawling down into the youngers neck.

" Ha-h hnngh~" sunoo moaned at the sudden sensation when the older bit him on his neck feeling the pain and pleasure. He turned to the other side to give more access for the older who was marking him and making purple marks onto the youngers neck.

He gripped the older's neck and hair feeling the burning sensation on his core.

Sunghoon's hands traveled under the youngers shirt whilst sucking and kissing sunoo's neck.

" H-ah hmmm~" sunoo couldn't utter a single word he only moaned and moaned.

As the two are enjoying eating each others faces, suddenly a phone rang earning a disappointed groan from sunghoon because of the interruption.

Sunoo let out a chuckle, " answer that hyung, I'll go take a shower." With that sunoo got out of the bed and head towards the bathroom.

Sunghoon picked up his phone, it was jay....

" Hello? What do you want?" The older asked in an annoyed tone.

" She's back." Said the other line.

Sunghoon was petrified, a worried look can be seen painted to his face. He hang up the call before letting out a fraustrated groan.

" Why now?"

.
.
.

Sorry for the short chapter i ran out of idea.

But still, i hope you'll find this entertaining.

Sorry for any mistakes 😔 😔

Stay healthy and fresh

Tysmmmm for reading

Ilygsmmmmm!!!