CHAPTER 16

SUNOO'S POV

Sunghoon carried me into the bedroom but  the room was not like the old room that i stayed in. The room was designed in black and white luxurious wallpapers, although it is full of black and white it was majestic.

My curiosity peek in and asked sunghoon....

" Where are we? This is not the room i was before."

" it is, it's my room and were are sleeping together." He replied grinning. He then carefully but me on the bed.

" You're not gonna do anything to me, are you?" I asked earning a chuckle from him.

" Of course not, but do you wanna do it?." He said in a flirty tone and was smirking at me. I blushed at his sudden reply. God if looks could kill i will be dead by now.

" What the fuck? No! You perv!" I said hitting his chest.

He just chuckled and smiles at me... Gosh his smile are beautiful.

No no no no no

Why am i thinking that?

Am i falling inlove with him?

I shouldn't fall inlove with him, he is just obsessed with me and he will hurt me.

But....he said he will not hurt me...

No! What the fuck kim sunoo? Don't believe him, he is a liar!

He killed people!!!! Pin that onto your head!! Remember the man? He killed him without mercy!!!

You don't know anything about him! Don't think like that! He will never love you! He is just obsessed with you!

That's the truth but.....

Is it?

I feel a strong arms wrapped around my small waist. I rolled back to see sunghoon Peacefully sleeping, god he is so handsome.

I tried to move his arms but he wouldn't budge and just pulls me closer. I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful face. His like an innocent boy but we all know that wasn't the truth considering the pictures of me and the mannequins wearing my clothes.

" Like what you're seeing?" He sudden asked opening his eyes looking directly at my eyes.

" W-What I'm n-not." I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. i immediately break the eye contact and i finally broke into his arms.

" you know, if you like to stare at me, you could ask right?" He chuckles.

" Whatever, I'm gonna go freshen up." I exclaimed rolling my eyes at him.

I got up and went to the bathroom.

30 minutes later~~ (i got lazy)

I am now sitting across sunghoon, we are now eating breakfast and i Didn't know he was a good cook. Well mine is still better.

" C-can i-i visit my grandma today?" I suddenly asked.

" Yes.... But... Let's have a deal." He replied.

" What deal?"

" Let me be your boyfriend."

" W-what? Is it really that necessary?"

" Yes in order for you to spend time with your grandma."

" What's the catch?"

" First you will do anything as i say, second you can visit your friends but if i only agree with, and third DON'T TRY TO ESCAPE FROM ME." He said emphasizing his last sentence.

I notice his sudden changer of aura....

There it is again....

" okay." I weakly said but enough for him to hear.

I know the consequences for my decision but for grandma i will do anything for her...

I already that my life will be a living hell.....

Whatever happens to me..... I will faced it....

Alone....

SCREW IT!

...

.
.
.
.
.

___________________________________________

Hi guys!!!!

Another update!! And chapter is done!!

Sorry for the short chapter.

I will try to add some things to this story... You know... To spice things up ..

I'm so sorry if there's typos and grammatical mistakes that's cuz English is not my first language.

That's all and tysmmmmm for reading!!!!

Stay safe and healthy!!!

Lysmmmm<33333