CHAPTER 14

SUNOO'S POV

" Jake hyung??!?"

" Jungwon, niki, sunoo!" Jake hyung said running to us for a hug.

The three guys (jay, heeseung, sunghoon) stood together, they were all smiling....

The problem is.....

They're smiling like a psycho.....

I became uncomfy because sunghoon was intensely staring at me, he was like staring right into my soul. His face has mixed emotions, his angry, worried and sad?

Then jake hyung came infront and said,
" What do you all want from us? Why did you all bring us here?"

" I just want what is mine." Sunghoon said referring to me.

" You fucking crazy?!? Sunoo was never yours! Stop being delusional you fucking pedophile." Niki said bursting into anger.

" Tsk, tsk, tsk. Careful Niki, you don't know what I'm capable of." Sunghoon said threatening Niki.

" Oh yeah." Niki replied and was about to lunch forward to sunghoon but was stopped by jake hyung.

" Niki don't!..... Let's talk about this issue in.... Piece." Jake hyung said.

" Fine, dinner is ready we should eat." Sunghoon said and motioned us to follow the three man into the dining area.

When we arrived the table was filled with fancy foods and the meal was styled and i think it was made by a chef considering on how beautiful is the plating.

When we sat down, the four ( jake, sunoo, niki and jungwon) of us hesitated because what if the food is been poisoned, drugged, or put some medicine to make us fall asleep, so we look at each other contemplating whether to eat or not.

" Don't worry it's not been poisoned. Here take some of these." heeseung hyung said and give us some of the barbecue chicken.

" Yeah, don't be shy." The man ( jay) said.

" Ok! Let's start with the introduction! My name is lee heeseung, this is park Jongseong also known as jay, and this is park sunghoon!" The oldest said.

The four of us bowed slightly because we don't want to get called a not well mannered kids, even though the fact is we get kidnapped by these Psychos.

" We don't need to introduce ourselves i bet you know us in the first place." Jake hyung said with a cold tone causing the three guys to chuckle.

While we are eating i couldn't eat properly because of sunghoon who was internally staring right into my soul. It made me uncomfy causing me to just played with my food.

And i also noticed that jay hyung was staring into Jungwon, so as heeseung hyung was staring to jake hyung. Niki just glared at the three of them.

" So.... Ummm... Ahh what about the 'talk'." Jungwon said out of the blue.

" Yeah, uhh right, sunghoon wants to be with sunoo." Heeseung hyung said with a calm demeanor voice causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

" Wants to be with him?? How can we know that pedophilic frustrated degenerate loser will not harm sunoo?" Jake exclaimed with sassiness.

" What did you just say? You little shit!" Sunghoon said slamming the table but not that hard just a little tiny bit.

" Yah sunghoon!" Heeseung said to sunghoon who was annoyed.

" Please whatever your planning to do to sunoo hyung.... Please stop it, he gone through an lot already." Jungwon said holding my hands to help me ease my anxiety.

Actually while all that was happening i was so scared and my body was shaking and trembling...... Looking at sunghoon makes me remember the day he killed the man.... Also it made me to overthink that he will kill me and hurt me once he got me.

" Drop it already sunghoon, we all know what will happen to sunoo hyung if we give him to you." Niki said glaring to sunghoon.

" Don't worry i will not do anything to him without his consent... I-i couldn't hurt him."  Sunghoon said ultimately causing me to choke on my food. What??? He said that???? I cant believe it!!!!!!

" And how can we make sure that you will not hurt him and do anything to him?" Jungwon said raising hi right eyebrows.

" You can visit him here once a week or he can go outside to hangout with you all." Sunghoon said. Ummmm okay?????? Is this park sunghoon???? What about the 'what sunghoon wants he gets, even if it's killing many people.'

He then stared at me but this time his face was full of joy, love, and care.

" And also if he hurts sunoo or do anything to him he will immediately go to jail." Jay hyung said proudly.

This cause the four of us to look at each other with confusion like..... I thought we're gonna die??? But instead this 'ruthless' man was feeding us.

...........

___________________________________________

Hi guys!!!!

My exam is next week and i will be busy because i need to review.... So i guess i will not be uploading for quite a while but I'll try my best to upload as soon as i can!

I'm sorry if there's typos and grammatical mistakes that's cuz English is not my first language.

I hope you like this chapter and i admit this was a short chapter😶😶😶😶

That's all and thank you for reading this chapter 🦊 🦊 🦊

Love u all🦊🦊🦊🦊

Have a gud day and night ilysmmmm<3333