CHAPTER 11

AUTHOR'S POV

Niki and sunoo is now getting ready to go to the hospital to visit his grandma, sunoo was actually kinda scared to go to the hospital because he feared that the man(sunghoon) will find him.

What if he finds me?

What if he will hurt my friends?

What if this time he won't spare my life?

That all running through sunoo's head. Niki feels that sunoo was scared, he reassured sunoo that he will protect him which made sunoo feel more comfortable.

Sunoo wears a black hoodie, black sweat pants, and he also wears face masks and black hat to hide his identity.

~~~

The two boys is now at the hospital, they entered the room where his grandma is, and they saw jungwon and jake who was sleeping.

" Ohhh, sunoo?" Jake said waking up after hearing the door open.

" Hyung? Where were you?" Jungwon adds also waking up.

" L-Long story, I'll tell you both later." Upon hearing their questions he remembered all of it again and he tried not to tear up.

Jungwon and jake hugs sunoo which sunoo also hugs back, Niki was just standing behind sunoo and his face was full of guilt.

" Jake hyung didn't you have work today?" Sunoo asks jake.

" Nope, it's my day off today." Sunoo nodded.

" Hey hyung, why did you disappeared for 2 days?" Jungwon asks again.

" Yeah, we tried to contact you but your not answering your phone, did you know that grandma was hella worried about you?" Jake adds.

Sunoo glances at niki before saying....

" I will tell you later but not here."

The two brother nodded in agreement, the four boys just chit chat and laughing, this made sunoo feel better and forget the past encounter.

Sunoo's grandma was waken up because of the noise the four boys made. Sunoo upon seeing his grandma is now awake, immediately hugs her and apologize to her, they both cried and say their apologies to each other.

Sunoo's grandma was weak but she still put a smile to not make sunoo worried.

After some talks sunoo's grandma was now asleep, the four boys decided to go to a nearby cafe because jake and jungwon need an explanation why did sunoo disappeared for 2 days.

They arrived at the cafe and ordered at the counter, After ordering they find a sit which was next to a glass window.

" Now tell us hyung, why did you disappeared for 2 days?" Jungwon said.
Sunoo sighs before glancing at niki who was right beside him.

" W-Well ......I-I-uhhh..." Sunoo couldn't finish his sentence because he was starting to cry.

" It's okay hyung, i will tell them after all i was at fault." Niki said before looking at the two.

" Huh??? You knew about this???" Jake confusedly asks.

Niki starts to tell them how did it all started, he tells them how the man threatened him and his family, to make it short he tells the two everything that had happened.