CHAPTER 25

THIRD PERSON POV

A tall, slim, pale, and gorgeous girl stepped out of the airplane. Her aura is enchanting, elegant clothing, demeanor is cold yet cunning, innocent looking yet a wide grin can be seen on her face.

As she walks through the hallway of the airport, every person she passed through was staring at her, taking glances at her. Their enchanted by her beauty but she Didn't mind as she was used to it.

" Finally, You'll be mine....."

" Park sunghoon." Her smirk only widened as she got out of the airport, it's evident that this girl has an intention, a bad one.

.
.
.

A week later~~~

SUNOO'S POV

" It's good to know that sunghoon is taking care of you." Niki said as the three of us are walking in the mall.

Jungwon, niki, and i decided to go to the mall today to hang out and to catch on what going on with our lives. Luckily for me sunghoon agreed.

" Yeah."

" That's right, good thing that old man agreed to let you study." Jungwon said as he rolled his eyes. I chuckled at his reaction. " How did you convince him?"

" Yeah, how did you convince him? The three of us meet up only 3 times a month, that old man is possesive." Niki retorted as he clenched his jaw.

" That is a good question....." I said, " well he.... He-"

" Did you guys do it?! The thing?! The sex?!" Jungwon said yelling enough to catch everyones attention " Omgg! you're not a virgin anymore! "

" Is that true!? Did that pedo raped you?!" Niki said as his eyes are fuming with anger and fist clenched.

" Omfg! No! Of course not! And keep your fucking voice down you guys are embarassing!" I whispered yelled at them as a crowd of people are looking at us weirdly.

" I'm glad, i swear if that man do something to you I'll kill him." Niki said sighing with a relief.

" True, I'll decapitate his head if he hurt you." Jungwon said.

" He didn't hurt me, he's sweet, loving caring, and Gentle But...... sometimes he's strict and possesive when we go out." I said to them.

" really like what?" Jungwon asked.

" Well, when we go on a date and whenever there's man or a woman that will looked at me he will go to them and threat them with words." I answered, " And sometimes he will get jealous when i looked at a certain person, he said he just want me to looked at him...... He's obsessed, possesive, and a jealous person. And when i will go out to hang out with you guys i have a curfew."

" Did that pedo hurt you?" Niki asked.

" Nope, he didn't hurt me. He's just possesive and a jealous kind of boyfriend." I replied as we continued are walking to head to the food court

The three of us soon arrived at the food court to eat and sat down to continue our tea time.

" Does he takes care of you?" Jungwon said as he take a bite of the burger.

" Always, he's loving and gentle. He doesn't force things on me... Like the thing... you guys said...." I replied as i take a sip of my drink.

" That's good to hear." Niki said and jungwon nods, " did he ever.... Get angry at you.... Like not a normal anger... More like a rage but a mild one where he will crush  everything like throwing things, ya know." Somehow Niki's eyes are hiding something, i wonder what is it?