CHAPTER 19

THIRD PERSON POV

Jungwon had live with his parents for the past 4 years, his brother jake had already moved out of their house since jake was studying for college.

The parents of jungwon was happy with each other not until his mother found out that his dad had mistress for the past 5 years.

This causes a huge disagreement between the two, lots of fight, shouting, and abusing.

This causes jungwon to be affected, sometimes his mother will hurt him or say such things to him. She also blamed him for all of this.

Jungwon was abused for 2 years.

Mentally and physically.

His older brother didn't know all of this. He  doesn't want to tell his older brother because he knows he is also having a hard time.

Until his parents decided to have a divorce, there are lots of disagreement between the two, this causes the divorce to take longer than the expected.

The hardest part is choosing between his mother and father, he doesn't want to be with mother because she hurt him and he doesn't want to be with his father either because of his mistress.

So he ran away home and goes to his brother jake, jungwon told all of this to jake.

Jake upon hearing all of this to jungwon, he is angry at himself. He don't know that this was happening for the past 2 years and jungwon was suffering.

Their family was always happy, so jake didn't expect this to happen.

Jake saw the bruises of jungwon caused by their mother. How could a mother do this to her own son? Her own flesh and blood?

Jungwon was only 14....

At this time jungwon was already friends with sunoo and niki. His happiness.

Jungwon left their house and move in with his brother jake, he takes of jungwon like a parent. Although jake was just a first year college he worked many jobs just for both of them to survive.

He payed the rent, buy foods, and payed their school expenses.

Yes it hard but not impossible. He never gives up.... For his brother he will do anything.

Although jake never showed his sadness, he is crying all night when jungwon was asleep. He thought..

" How could they to this to him?"

" Why him?"

After all of the commotion they never saw their parents again... The only thing they knew is their divorced.

Jungwon never healed.

And jake doesn't know.

JUNGWON'S POV

I didn't know how this happened but the next thing i know is i was crying and sobbing in Jay's arms.

He was hugging me and i liked it.

His hug was comforting.

" Shhhh, it's okay don't cry." Jay said as he pats my back.

My mouth left a sobs and hiccups as i was trying to stop myself from crying. Still hugging jay, a few minutes later my crying had stopped and i broke the hug from jay.

I sniffed and wiped my eyes using my sleeves.

" Here, use this." Jay said as he handed out a handkerchief.

" T-thank y-ou, hyung." I said giving him a small smile. I politely take the handkerchief and use it to wipe my eyes and nose.

" I'm sorry for being a crybaby." I said looking at the moon.