☆ 005 - ͙۪۪̥˚

real life + social media

˗ˏˋ song recommendation ; ava by famy 'ˎ˗

"wait so he totally just asked you out on a date? out of nowhere?" kaylee asked, applying some mascara onto her long lashes. jules had gone through everything that had happened so far, and her best friend was in shock, needing to get all the details. jules laughed. "i don't know if i'd call it a date, but yeah. i said yes anyways, cause why not?"

"you are totally right! when was it, tomorrow?" kaylee made sure to get the date right before placing the mascara back into the drawer. the girl hummed in response, getting up from her comfortable bed to change into another outfit before looking through the pictures they had taken just an hour ago. jules scrolled through her camera roll, showing kaylee a few pictures, while her best friend kept her updated on what had happened back home when jules had been here, in boston.

"nicole and dave broke up by the way." kaylee mentioned, jules looking up at her. she knew that, nicole had mentioned it earlier this week. "i heard, i hope she's okay." jules answered with a sad face as she went to check her and nicole's conversation from earlier. a few hours passed, and jules and her best friend, kaylee, were watching gossip girl together, literally screaming every time nate showed up on the screen. jules opened instagram to choose a few pictures to post from today. she asked kaylee for her advice, and they chose a few cute photos together. the instagram post did end up just having one picture though.

julesfield