☆ 007 - ͙۪۪̥˚

real life

waking up the next day, jules felt sad but still excited for the day laying ahead of her. kaylee was already up, doing her makeup and getting ready to leave to the airport. she had packed everything together, making sure that she didn't forget anything. jules sat up straighter in her bed, letting the warm autumn sun find its way into her room.

"hey! you're up, good!" kaylee said as she threw a pillow in the other girls direction. since jules was so tired, she didn't even react. the pillow hit her into her face, her flinching a bit to late. kaylee chuckled loudly and jules gasped.

"that was so unnecessary! im tired, my reflexes ain't working yet." jules groaned before getting out of bed to get ready for the day. she brushed through her golden locks, before sitting down beside kaylee to start doing her makeup. the two girls chatted about the day, and how much they were going to miss each other, then possible dates for kaylee to come back, and bring nicole. jules was finishing off her hair with her heating brush, curving her ends towards her face, when leo walked in.

"it's time to go to the airport now, you guys done?" leo informed us, kaylee getting up to grab the final things being spread out on jules bed. jules finished up her hair quickly, turned off the heating brush and put som perfume on. it smelled like fresh roses and a small dip of vanilla. it was her favorite perfume.

in the car, kaylee and jules kept rambling with each other. they shared laughs and even sang a bridge of the current taylor swift song that was playing from the aux. leo was driving, focused on the road, but quietly humming along. it was a comfortable ride there, but it got more emotional when they got to their final destination.

"i'm gonna miss you so much, you need to visit soon again!" jules said, pulling her best friend into a warm hug. kaylee embraced her, nodding in agreement. "i promise." kaylee left the pair of siblings standing outside the gate. jules watched her best friend walk into the gate and getting onto the plane. a part of her felt relived and happy for being able to meet her best friend again, but another part was sad about her leaving. the ride home was basically just taylor swift blasting her most amazing songs, with jules singing along and leo, still not wanting to confess his love for taylor's songs, humming along.

finally back at home, the time was already four pm. remembering that she was going to meet nick at five, at his house, she hurried inside. nick had texted her earlier this morning with their address. their house was about a ten minute walk away from jules house, so it was nothing to worry about. jules freshened up a bit, putting on some more perfume and brushed through her hair, before going downstairs.