☆ 022 - ͙۪۪̥˚

real life + social media

it was november 30th, and jules was ready to go all christmas mode in the morning. it was a friday, but they were off school due to some storm coming this way. throughout the last week, she had hung out with william once. he took her on a date, trying to act all coupley so people would actually believe that their relationship were real and in fact not falling apart.

since they were off school, jules did the usual and went over to her friends house to chill there for the night. she had already texted nick about it and he was excited for her to come over and them having a sleep over again.

"i'm off to nick's! sleeping over there so i'll be back tomorrow" jules said, walking down the hall towards the front door. jacob, who was stood in the kitchen, scrolling on his phone, replied. "okay have fun, love you"

"love you too!"

and she was off. the girl closed the door behind her, immediately shivering in the cold and crispy air. jules closed her jacket and put on her hat to not freeze too much, before she started her journey to her friends house. the neighborhood was quiet, jules assuming that everyone was at work. she passed house after house, before finally arriving at their doorstep. nick had unlocked the door already so she could just step inside. jules opened the door carefully, heading inside into the warm and welcoming home.

"jules!" nick exclaimed, getting up from the couch to hug his best friend. she happily accepted his embrace, and she gave chris a smile over nick's shoulder as a greeting. matt wasn't around, as expected.

"hi nick!" she said, pulling away from the hug. the house was slightly decorated with christmas stuff, and she wanted to laugh quietly. they were so alike. the girl was going to start to decorate for christmas tomorrow, but she usually started mid november. nick had loaded up with blankets, snacks and sodas on the table, chris sitting in the corner of the couch. she was so hyped for this sleepover.

nick and her were mid conversation, when her phone beeped. she picked it up and saw an instagram notification. she opened it curiously and checked what she had been tagged in. 

willdavis tagged you in a post!

willdavis