07

Aycie Locke

May 29th, London.

Yesterday the finals took place, the boys didn't win. I could tell they were gutted about it from their reactions but they still performed so well, I decided to watch it out of interest, but I remembered how Niall told me they would still be performing if they won or not so it wasn't devastating or anything because they could still do what they love

Niall had been texting me a lot the past three days which was different for me, he'd be complaining about the managers in rehearsals to me every time he got a small break, however a part of me felt sorry for the managers putting up with them. Even though it was like a normal day for most people, the day that Niall came and hung out with me has been the best day I've had for years, he made me feel comfortable around him, he treated me like a friend which was something I'm not used, I kinda convinced myself it never happened and tried not to overthink it because I didn't want to get my hopes high on having someone actually care about me and loosing it again, so I'd spend my days like usual, spending hours perfecting and writing songs.

I was scrolling through my phone laying in bed waiting to get tired as a text came through from Niall

I need to see you tomorrow, it's a BIG deal

What is it? I'm sure I can clear my schedule

It's top secret you'll have to wait and see ;)

Your gonna make me too curious to be able to sleep

Well you better sleep now because I'm gonna be there first thing, trust me your gonna want to hear this

Is it good...?

Possibly life changing

okay now I'm really excited

You should be

Well I'm gonna go to sleep then, I always sleep for ages

Okay I'll c u tomorrow

I smile at my phone like an idiot reading over the messages again, I was in a state of anticipation, first he said it was something good and then he said it was life changing, how am I mean to sleep when he says it's life changing?

I put my phone on charge turning over and hugging my giraffe to me closely and closing my eyes, my baseball bat was still by my bed, it was going to live there now, I'd grown accustom to having the comfort of a weapon by me.

**

A loud buzz suddenly woke me up from my sleep, I layed there for a few seconds processing the sound before actually realising it was real and I rushed to grab the phone and answer it.

"Hi I'm outside" Niall chirped into the device, making me shut my eyes in frustration, what was I meant to do? I was still in bed, my hair down and a complete mess

"I was sleeping" I groan, the first words in the morning were always the hardest.

"It's 11am, wakey wakey, we have things to discuss" he ignored my pain

"Okay, give me a minute" I mumble hanging up and heading straight to the bath room, I didn't even have time to brush my teeth so I used mouthwash to make my mouth feel fresher, my clothes were suitable enough, they were just sweat pants and a tank top that cut off on the middle of my stomach, it covered most of me which was what mattered right now, my hair was a complete different story, and I had no clue what I could do, the thing about my hair is that if I brushed it, it would just poof up and go frizzy making me look electrocuted, so all I really could do with the time I had was brush my hand through gently until it looked less insane.