50

Aycie Locke

August 5th, Nashville.

I'll be honest I only know the name of this place because I heard about it in a Miley Cyrus song.

Party in the U.S.A.... I think.

I'm not having a party right now.

"Remember the time we played that game with the football in that hotel and I won so I got to dare you to do something?"

He's a real piece of work sometimes.

"Please let this go" I groan throwing my head back against the back of the sofa we were sat on.

Everyone's just sat in the dressing room after the show, and after another person asked me about the song I recorded and posted on Instagram Summer told the band about it, and now no one will leave me alone.

"Just take one little glance" he holds my phone out for me and I snatch it out of his hands, half tempted to throw it at the wall to end all this.

"Why do you want to watch me suffer?"I turn my head and glare at him and he steals it back of me.

"Fucking dramatic" Harry roles his eyes from where he's sat opposite me Niall and Zayn with Louis Liam and Summer on the sofa.

"A dares a dare, you have to" Niall shrugs.

"I'd rather do anything else, literally anything" I shake my head and cross my arms to show how insistent I am.

"I don't want a different dare, this is the one I chose. Don't be a chicken." He taunts me, not budging at all.

"Make me" I grumble.

I didn't actually expect him to though..

He smiles at me before he turns his body around, laying his torso over my legs and I unfold my arms trying to shove him off as he pushes himself down.

"No I didn't actually mean that" I argue, but I was giving up at this point, he couldn't fight me closing my eyelids. "Actually you know me what stay there, free blanket service."

"Fuck off" he exhales and I gasp out incredulously.

"Me?! You're the one lying across me" I point out as he curls his lips up mischievously.

"Here you go" he shoves a phone in my face and I immediately screw my eyes shut. "Oh my god why won't you just look at it, you're acting really weird."

"Because I'm scared of people, I don't want to deal with any of that" I exasperate until I feel his fingers going to my eyelids, prying them apart.

And I let him.

Then I roll my eyes to the back of my head.

I could still see the light from the screen shining into the little exposed part of my pupil but my vision was far too fuzzy to see any details.

"You can't avoid this forever" he groans but I don't give in.

"We'll go get ice cream if you look."

"No."

"We'll go-"

"Fucks sake! Fine just get off my back!" I shout, having had enough of all this shit as I blink and open my eyes, taking the phone out of his hand.

"Holy shit!" I blink my eyes again, numerous times as I look down at the post.

I chuck my phone across the room with my eyes shooting out of my head.