49

Aycie Locke

1st August, Atlanta.

"First show back baby!" Niall shouts into Louis microphone, scuffling up his hair earning a laugh as the crowd behind me and Summer cheers them on.

I didn't realise how much I missed the shows, watching them preform and hearing the songs. There's no feeling quite like it.

They were always a few songs in before they started to talk.

"How was Miami Louis?" Niall leans over and hold his microphone in front of his face, looking like a news interviewer.

"Hmm Miami you say Niall?" He puts his hands on his hips leaning good weight to one side and lowering his head down in thought. "Miami was very eventful, I know this cause I can't remember what I did most nights" he laughs.

"And as you can see, Harry and Niall got into a fight over a nerf gun. I'd like you all to tell them how stupid they are" Louis motions to both of their faces.

They were slowly healing. Harry's very dark black eye was starting to fade but the stitches on his nose and chin remained. Niall's cut on his chin, lip and cheek were also fading and the bruise on his cheek bone had almost gone.

"Fucking morons" Zayn chuckles and Harry gasps loud as he turns his head around to him.

"Family show Zayn" he taunts him, shaking his head.

"I don't care" Niall shuts them up. "We're doing my song now, give me some respect."

"Do you need your dance partner?" Liam grins, jumping down from his drum set as the music starts playing.

Act my age. Niall is very proud of his heritage and likes to do a little dance to this song.

He never even talks about Ireland though, it always confuses me when he goes crazy on this song.

Not to mention the fact that he insisted on singing most of this song so it's just him sounding Irish and dancing like an Irish man the whole time.

I love it personally, I just wish he told me more about the place.

Liam and Niall jumped in time to the beat, looking very in sync with big smiles on their faces.

Something came flying at them, startling them a bit but Niall eyes caught on it first since it landed perfectly at his feet as he leant down to pick it up.

"Yes!" He shouted instead of singing before he quickly went back to his lyrics, unfolding whatever was thrown.

"No way" I smile to myself when I see him wrapping a big Irish flag around himself as he did his little dance.

"Gotta get a picture of that" Summer giggles next to me and holds the camera up to her eye, focusing as she snaps a shot of him.

The song came to a finish after a little but Niall refused to put the flag down. He tucked it into his pants pocket as he went back over to his guitar and threw it around his neck.

He was wearing black jeans and a football T-shirt shirt which was green so I'm assuming it was for Ireland.

I'd say he looked really fucking attractive tonight but I think that to myself every single time I see him and especially when he's on stage so at this point it's like I'm just accepting that I'm never going to be used to seeing him.

Their cover of feel good inc was next, everyone, well except Zayn, was able to play their instruments. It was mostly Harry, Zayn and Liam that did the vocals for this one since Louis and Niall's accents kinda clashed with the song.