28

Aycie Locke

June 29th, Las Vegas

Today was the last day in Las Vegas and I was very happy to leave.

Too many things had happened here.

I mean some of them were amazing and I know I'd never admit that to Niall.

But some were obviously very fucked up, and I feel like a new state equals a new start.

"I feel like shit" Louis groans his head resting in his hands.

Last night Niall had come back to the hotel at 4 in the morning, banging on the door as he stumbled in, barely coherent.

The funniest part was when he reached into his pockets, grabbing three huge wads of cash before taking the elastic bands and throwing it all up in the air.

"Vegas baby!" He screamed at the top of his lungs as he laughed, what looked like thousands of bills went everywhere and I realised they were all 50 dollar bills.

"I'm so fucking rich!" He smiled widely at me.

It turns out Niall did In fact do Niall things last night.

He drunkly decided to gamble $20,000 dollars all on one game and ended up tripling the money.

He could have lost all of that in a game of luck.

But Niall being the guy he is won the game, and he was ecstatic, so ecstatic that he decided to pile all the bills into one part of the room.

And then he slept on it.

And when I woke up he was still passed out on his bed of money.

"You wouldn't feel like shit if you were me" Niall gleamed at him.

"Not everyone in this room thought it would be a good idea to gamble twenty thousand" he chuckled remembering Niall's stupid decision.

"and not everyone in this room won forty thousand" he shoots back at him.

"You do know you're going to have to clean up your mattress of money in the next few hours, we're leaving for Arizona tonight" Liam reminds him and he rolls his eyes back exhaling dramatically.

"Why are you all so fucking boring!"

"I think they're just mad they aren't you" Harry smirks from beside Niall, they were currently teaming up against everyone, since they both won a lot of money last night.

"Zayn come here" I grab his attention.

I always had a little soft spot for Zayn, he seemed to be a lot more reserved than the other guys and he was also the only one that didn't stare me down at the pool, he was always very respectful of me and my music, and he was my favourite in the band when it came to working.

Niall was my favourite in different aspects.

I always tried my best to include vocals for him in the music, and verses that would suit his voice the best because it was alot softer than the rest of their voices, I felt like it needed to be tailored to like gold.

"Hello Aycie" he said sitting on the mattress beside me giving me a sweet smile as the rest of them continued bickering on the floor.

"I spent a good 7 hours last night adding music to songs and I've finished yours, of course Liam and Louis will add their drums and bass afterwards but it's up to you what they add because it's your song" I smile turning to the according page.

He nods at my information taking the book out of my hands.

Zayn had come to me recently and asked for a love song, he asked for something that that describes a relationship in which your inseparable, 'where nothing can get in the way of your love' to quote exactly what he told me.