43

Aycie Locke

"Gino!" Both Niall and Harry shout as everyone walks into the beach bar. The campfire out back already lit.

Harry reserved the area. It was very easy actually, I think they were genuinely friends now.

"We're all here" he gestures his arms out to us and I smile at him, his face lighting up as I waved at him.

"You celebrating or something?" He guides us out to the patio.

"Kinda" I nod "but it's top secret" I hold my finger over my mouth.

"Aww come on tell me" he nudged my shoulder but I shake my head, flopping down onto the same bean bag as last night, lying on top of Niall as he grunts at the impact.

I was stupid but I wasn't stupid enough i go around and flaunt ten million. I did plan on keeping my life and my dad's money.

"Warmer today?" Gino arches his brow.

"A lot warmer today" I nod and feel Niall's kissing the back of my shoulder with a smile curling his lips up as he sits up with me. "I want to get everyone blackout drunk." I state very much seriously.

Everyone had scattered around the fire, Summer and Zayn sitting on the bean bag next to mine and Niall's, Harry swinging in the hammock as Gino goes over to scold him and Liam and Louis sat along some giant pillow int he ground.

I was also happy cause I managed to catch the sun again and I looked a lot less pale than I did this morning.

I found that feeling physically better I proved my mood a lot.

I took my dad for a fancy lunch and ate like royalty there and talked about a bunch of childhood memories with him which had set me up to feel pretty amazing the rest of the day.

And now I just want to be a normal teenager with my friends.

"Gino I will start off the drinks order for you since I'm your favourite. Can I get yet another bottle of Jack Daniel's" Harry has a big cheerful smile as he swings on the hammock, much to Gino's dismay.

He pulls out a notepad as he writes it down. And turns to Niall.

"A bottle of vodka, any brand I don't mind just whatever you recommend." He holds his thumb up and Gino's nods writing it down.

"Niall what liquor is good?" I turn to him curiously as I try to figure out what it order.

"Literally none of them, get tequila though and we can share" he suggests, laughing at my optimism and I give him a stupid smile, nodding. "I love getting tequila drunk."

"Gino can I get your best tequila please, the whole bottle" I smile up at him and he narrows his eyes at us as he writes it down.

"Bit of a theme occurring here" he hums, turning to summer who was right next to me on the bean bag over.

"A bottle of Bacardi please" she muses as she watches Gino find humour out of our orders.

"Jack Daniels" Zayn beams pointing over to Gino as he laughs quietly, writing it down.

"Do you have Cointreau?" Louis asks rather loud, but sounding like some kind of expert when he said the foreign name.