30

Aycie Locke

June 30th, phoenix

"Aycie!" I hear someone shout nearby as I walk to the stage entrance to wait for the show to start.

I turn my head around as I hear my name being called again, until my eyes fall on summer nearby, camera around her neck.

"Summer!" I smile and jog over to her, she was just by the exit to the gap between the stage and the barricade.

"How are you?" She giggles as I smile widely at her, I'm honestly just happy to be able to talk to a woman again.

"I'm good, how are you?" I reply happily.

"Great, I've gotten really good pictures, but not as busy as you apparently" she raises an eye brow at me.

"Huh?" I tilt my head confused.

"Everytime I look on Twitter I see a deleted picture of you drinking and smoking, dressed like Harry throwing up gang signs" she gives me a disappointed look and I laugh nervously in response.

"That was never meant to get posted" I shake my head in defence.

"Oh I'm not shaming you or anything, it's honestly hilarious, but just be careful, and invite me next time" she chuckles.

"I was forced into it myself, I would have loved to have another girl there, it gets unbearable sometimes" I tell her.

I grab my phone from my pocket and unlocking it and open up a new contact.

"Put your number in there, I can contact you about everything then" I smile, trying my best to sound confident.

"Your hand" she grimaces her face as she takes the phone from my stitched up hand.

"Was that from the man the other day?" She asks.

"It's a long story, I'll tell you on the bus tomorrow" i speak as she types in her number, passing my phone back shortly after.

"Do you always come to the shows?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm always sat behind the stage out of sight."

"Come with me, it's so much better by the crowd, plus it's the best view" she says opening the door walking out. Curiously I follow her and am met with tens of thousands of fans directly in front of us, we were completely exposed. I turn my back to everyone in hopes that I'd forget that they were there if I couldn't see them, but it was undeniably loud, I have no clue how the band managed to perform on a stage with all of this.

"Don't say my name" I whisper discreetly to her.

"What?" She asks confused.

"I don't want anyone to know what the person in that pictures name is."

"Gotcha" she nods, looking down to her camera and flicking it on.

"Want a go?" She smiles, taking the camera off her neck and passing the very expensive looking device to me.

"I have no clue what to do with all these buttons" I giggle, too scared to press the wrong thing and break it.