59

Aycie Locke

I've gotten my frozen yoghurt.

We went to the Froyo place and Niall tricked me, he faked an argument with me and pretended that he'd let me pay.

Therefore I went absolutely insane, I don't mind if it costs two hundred dollars when I'm using my money.

I got loads and I mean loads of vanilla soft serve and they also had birthday cake flavour so I added loads of that as well and put it in the biggest tub and pretty much drowned it in sprinkles, chocolate syrup, a metric ton of mini marshmallows, two big marshmallows, a very generous amount of gummy bears, crushed Oreo peices, m&ms and a mentally ill amount of cookie dough bites.

Then when I went to pay Niall slid his card under mine right before I tapped it on the card machine.

"I knew you wouldn't get whatever you wanted if you knew I was paying" he shrugged me off as I stood in complete shock.

It cost 23 dollars. My frozen yoghurt cost twenty three dollars. For reference it weighed 0.8kg.

My guilt was short lived when on the walk back to the bar, he tried to trip me up when I was taking a bite and it went all over my face.

Suddenly then, it started tasting a lot better.

I think he did it on purpose, I couldn't enjoy my froyo if I felt guilty.

We've been gone just over two and a half hours now and are very late, not to mention that I've now magically lost the makeup I had on my face and am wearing completely different clothes, so is Niall.

I couldn't bring myself to put the denim shorts back on.

I also ended up washing my hair after seeing Niall scrub his fingers through his head and I wanted the same. So I ended up leaning against his chest with my eyes clothes and his hands scratching at my head with a big happy smile on my face.

He's been so fucking sweet. I remember when we first had sex he laughed at me when I couldn't walk straight and then fucked me again the next day.

It was all consensual of course but it was very rough and hard to keep up with.

But it seems that now he has me figured out. After the shower he let me wear his grey tracksuit that consisted of grey sweat pants and a grey sweat shirt that had a big 72 on the front with New York written above it which I thought was very suitable considering that's where we are.

I do look insane buried under all his clothes but I can tell you for a fact that I don't feel insane.

I feel very very cosy and warm, my legs are aching and I feel literally and metaphorically fucked and this is making it a lot better.

It was mainly the sweatpants that were a struggle, we've actually taken the shoe lace out one of his shoes and tied it around the waist band that didn't have a drawstring, we also rolled the ankles up but after that I was good to go.

He had changed into a black tracksuit, a pair of black sweatpants and a black sweatshirt, the black sweatshirt being something that Niall was very proud to be wearing.

It said 'pussy saved my life' on the front, he only had two clean sweatshirts and he was kind enough to let me wear the normal one and continued to give me the biggest smile as he put his on.

Apparently this was something Harry had gotten Niall when they spent Christmas together, their first Christmas away from their homes or in Harry's case, care.

The hugs I'm getting are absolutely unbelievable. We're both wearing the most comfy clothes and now we're both cosy and warm and nice and clean and fresh and it's making me really happy.