33

Aycie Locke

July 2nd, tour bus.

"Show me!" Harry snatched away my notebook, trying to piss me off.

He has been for an hour now.

"Give it back!" I try to tug it out of his hands.

There's been a lot of alcohol consumed on this bus.

Everyone is currently gathered at the back of the bus, including summer who I begged and begged to join us, it didn't take long to crack her.

It was a very awkward conversation when I had to explain I'd be sleeping with Niall. Apparently she had no clue something was happening with us after last nights concert.

She also accused me of sleeping with him after knowing him for almost two weeks now.

I explained that it was more like 6 weeks I knew him now, and that I have not slept with him, well at least not in the way she thought. I've slept next to him, but not with him.

That's all I felt I needed to say, this conversation already had me wanting to be swallowed whole after she started teasing me for 10 minutes straight.

I'm wearing black sweatpants and a white T-shirt, preferably I would of loved to wear a cropped tank top because it's so hot here, especially crowded into these busses, but Niall has apparently made it his mission for me to not be able to wear anything like that, I'm still waiting for these marks to fade.

"Ow! You twat!" Harry flinches and glares at Louis that was sat with one of the countless bags of skittles that were chucked over the table along with numerous bottles of liquor.

Louis laughed cheekily as he kept throwing skittles at everyone, honestly you'd think he was the youngest in the band sometimes, I couldn't deny it was funny though.

"Don't you dare show him Aycie" Niall glares at me and I respond defensively. "I'm not going to, tell him to give my book back."

Harry smirks before passing me my book back without hesitation after practically fighting me for it, he stands from the ground and walks out the room looking far too mischievous for his own good.

I may or may not have let it slip that I videoed Niall asking for rainbow sprinkles on his yummy bubblegum ice cream with a cone hat on.

But I didn't mean too, it just came out after fucking Niall showed everyone the picture of me in the hat.

....So maybe I did let it slip on purpose.

"Summer, I'm so sorry" I breathe heavily, my face red and my hair messed up after everything that had happened.

Right now me and summer were sat on the floor with our backs leaning against the foot of the sofa. Niall was sat on it to the right of me, originally Harry was then on the left above summer. Louis and Liam were sat on the other sofa and Zayn was stretched out across the other one with a bottle of whiskey as he watched tv, he looked tired, so after Louis threw a skittle at him and he chucked an entire bottle of water over him in return, we figured we'd let him relax in peace.

Louis was not happy at all.

I was showing summer some of the songs, including the ones on the setlist and some for the upcoming album. She was showing me some photos, Niall had interrupted when he saw the photos of me and summer at the concert when she was teaching me how to use her camera. She had uploaded them to her laptop which made me smile, they were such cute photos.