23

Niall Horan

Aycie was lying defeated in front of me and I made sure I took a little mental Polaroid to save for later, I'm pretty sure she just had some kind of outer body experience as she was tweaking out for a good two minutes as I tried to calm her down.

God this was feeding my ego so much, I need to be humbled soon.

She was completely naked as I held her close to me, her chest rising and falling quickly as her body jitters just slightly from the overwhelming sensation.

I bet her body probably ached, she looked tired but she smiled at me, I felt the need to actually protect her and make sure she was okay. She's let herself be this vulnerable with me, it's my job to let her know she's safe.

I never felt this way after something like that. I don't actually think I've ever done that for anyone without expecting anything back for myself.

I guess today is a new experience for both of us.

I laid a gentle kiss to her lips before I walked over to her bathroom where I turned the shower on, I stood there and I waited until the water was the perfect temperature, hot but not enough to burn you.

I walked back into the bedroom and saw her with her eyes closed.

"Have a shower first then you can sleep"  I gently smooth the skin over her arm and she mutters quiet complaints into the pillow as she keeps her eyes shut.

I hook my elbows under her arms and pull her to stand up as she finally opens her eyes and cooperates. I follow her closely behind into the bathroom just to make sure she was okay before I  turn for the door to leave her in peace.

"Stay" I hear her mumble tiredly and I turn back around to her and she walks forward into my chest wrapping her arms around my back as she closes her eyes, i place my hand over her back between her shoulder blades, to keep her close.

"You want me to shower with you?" I ask confused by what she actually meant, she nods her head and my heart jumps at her request

Luckily the guilt I was feeling right now was enough to make my dick go back down, otherwise I'd be completely fucked.

I felt weird just getting naked in-front of her but considering she was able to do that for me I couldn't just refuse and let her be alone.

"Okay just wait here and I'll be right back with some clean clothes for you okay?" I speak and she nods pulling away.

I walked back out and found her suitcase, i grabbed a pair of blue cotton shorts, a white t-shirt and I also grabbed a pair of underwear and a bra bringing them back to the bath room where I folded everything neatly and placed them on the counter by the sink for her.

I was only wearing boxers and my sweat pants so I tugged them off and chucked them to the side, I bring my hand to her shoulder as I nudge her to walk towards the shower and I followed behind her

She stands under the water and lets the water run over her hair, after a few seconds she gasps and pulls back from the water, stumbling back into my chest.

She shoots her eyes open and points her head down at her body, I couldn't see what her face looked like but I expect it was a look of shock.

I shut my eyes as I feel even more guilt come over me, even though I didn't directly do that to her it was my actions that caused it.

Why is that every single fucking thing I did always ended up causing harm some way or another?

I wrapped my arm over her stomach before walking her back underneath the water, keeping a tight grip.