𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲. (Taylyn)

A/N: Setting kind of changes from the scene where the death happens and the scene after the parents find out, so the bag of supplies is with them :)

TW: Blood/Gore, Needle. Viewer discretion advised.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Someone should've told Ashlyn that driving was more difficult than people made it out to be. She was over here in the phantom dimension speeding down the road and dodging cars frozen in the loop of time due to the rift. Not only cars, but stray tree roots that had risen from the soil.

And if that wasn't enough, she had to avoid driving off the cliff located on her right, as well as keep her friends safe. She was not cut out for this. Ashlyn swerved left to avoid an uprooted tree branch. The others were holding onto whatever they could for dear life, poor Logan was being thrown around because he had nothing to hold onto.

The road switched from an ordinary road to rocks and dirt, "Ashlyn! Turn around, get back on the road before we end up getting lost!" Tyler yelled, holding onto his sister from his spot in the middle seat. Taylor was on his left and Ben on his right. "I know, I know! I'm working on it!" Ashlyn replied, she swerved right after spotting multiple large rock pillars.

The centipede creature was hot on their trail, Ashlyn thought to herself for a moment. What if she went around those pillars, are they big enough to lose the centipede creature in the process? She pondered this question before deciding to screw it and take the chance, she sped up and drove around one of the pillars. The centipede creature lifted one of it's many legs into the air and stomped on the ground, just barely missing the jeep and denting the car door on Taylor's side.

"Ashlyn!" Tyler screeched, Ashlyn tensed and groaned. "I know!" she shot back, the girl worked her way back on the road, going the opposite direction than she was before. She continued to swerve past cars stuck in time and uprooted tree branches. Ashlyn glanced at her side mirror for a moment, that thing was still following them.

Glancing at that mirror had been a major mistake. The one second Ashlyn was distracted she ended up getting extremely close to the cliff edge. The girl yelped and swerved right, sending the others in the back tumbling. Taylor had been knocked into her door that was banged up badly from the centipede, a click was heard for a brief moment before the door flew open.

Tyler and Taylor shared a glance, both had an equal amount of fear present in their gaze, it only intensified when Taylor went tumbling out of the car. "TAYLOR!" Her brother screamed, he attempted to jump after her but had been restrained by Ben. "Ashlyn go back! Now! Go back!!" Tyler begged, his voice cracking.

Ashlyn was tempted but she couldn't, if she did they'd all be killed. She kept her gaze on the road, speeding up. "I can't!" She yelled, Tyler continued his attempts to escape Ben's grasp.

Meanwhile, Taylor tumbled down the hill, attempting to grab onto something to stop herself from going any further. The girl silently begged and pleaded to find some way she could stop and save herself, apparently the universe wasn't on her side tonight. She fell off the cliff, tears flooded her eyes.

"No.. please no!" The girl thought to herself, "I can't leave Tyler, and mom.. they need me! Please!" she begged, hoping the universe would at least consider her plea. Unfortunately, not everything can go our way.

Taylor landed in the trees, one specific tree began to bend under her weight once she landed on it, it bent to the point where it snapped, forcing a sharp piece to pierce right through Taylor's stomach. The girl lay arched, her body from the torso up rested against the part of the tree that remained attached, her legs dangled on the opposite side.