𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞. (Taylyn)

A/N: Blood/Slight Gore? Viewer discretion advised.

Y'all love seeing these two suffer so here's some more angst, with a little fluff at the end 'cause I'm not that evil

Setting takes place after escaping the facility.

⚠️SPOILERS!⚠️ If you've read episode 77, just imagine their new outfits in this chapter :)

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

A week out of that hellhole and this dimension situation hasn't disappeared. The gang was still switching dimensions against their will every night. The only change was more advanced monsters. No longer just phantoms and centipede phantoms.

These were much worse.

Ashlyn was the first and only one to spot this new creature. Its head was twisted at a weird angle and its mouth was stuck wide open. All of its terrifying teeth were on full display. It had human-like hands and feet, its eyes were pools of nothingness, just pitch black and disturbing. The creature walked around on all fours and was much faster than a centipede or regular phantom.

They learned that information the hard way.

"Taylor come on, we gotta go!" Ashlyn exclaimed, grabbing a firm hold of the girl's hand and making a run for it. Taylor stumbled over her own feet for a moment due to being caught off guard, though she eventually gained her footing and picked up the pace. "We can't outrun that.. thing!" Tyler shouted, glancing behind his shoulder.

He and Aiden hadn't fully recovered yet and here they were, running for their lives again.

"We will.. just keep running!" Ashlyn replied, making a beeline for the trees up ahead. Maybe if they passed through there, the creature would lose sight of them.

Though their efforts would be for nothing in the end.

Taylor yelped after tripping over an uprooted tree branch, she fell to the ground and groaned. The girl felt a piercing pain in her right side, almost as if she'd been stabbed. Ashlyn immediately turned around and ran towards the girl who acted like she was fine.

"Love come on, get up!" Ashlyn pleaded, she took Taylor's hand in her own and pulled the girl to her feet. Luckily for Taylor, the shorter girl hadn't noticed the new injury. That was the least of her worries right now. "I'm okay--I'm good!" Taylor assured, Ashlyn nodded and the group immediately began to run once more.

The leader of the group could hear that creature's horrid sounds growing more distant, that was a good thing. That meant they were losing it. "We need to get back to the graveyard!" Logan exclaimed, glancing over his shoulder.

One problem.

They were at least 40 minutes away from the graveyard by foot. So much for testing the distance limit theory again. Ashlyn internally cursed, of all times they decided to wander far from the safety of the graveyard. "I can't wait for this dimension shit to disappear." The redhead girl complained, picking up her pace. The entire group was almost out of breath, they needed somewhere to hide temporarily and fast.

Taylor could feel the piercing pain increasing, striking almost every nerve in her side. She held back a wince, they had more important things to worry about and besides.. it probably wasn't that big of a deal.

Right?

...

A building could be seen in the distance, everyone was extremely grateful because they were so close to collapsing from exhaustion right then and there. The creature was far away by now but they weren't willing to take any chances. "Quick, over there!" Taylor said, running towards the building. Everyone else was quick to follow her.