𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞. (Ashlerden)

A/N: Contains gore and blood, viewer discretion advised.

Apparently y'all are obsessed with killing off Ashlyn so here's another one😭

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"We have 10 minutes before the dimensions shift, it's 11:50pm." Logan informed, adjusting the gun he was holding. Everyone was gathered in the bus, respective weapons in hand.. or in Ashlyn's case, on foot. This had become their nightly routine: meet up in the graveyard by 11:50pm and discuss their goals for the night before 7:00am.

"Everyone has their weapons right?" Tyler asked, pointedly looking at his sister, Aiden, and Ashlyn. Everyone gave their own forms of affirmation. Sure Ashlyn confirmed that she had her weapon, but she lied. A phantom broke the blades on her boots the previous night, but she managed to keep that fact hidden from the group.

Ashlyn didn't want to seem useless because she lost her only weapon, she didn't want her friends to think she was useless. "5 minutes." Logan said while checking the time on his phone. During this 5 minute period, everyone got into different sleeping positions, since they'd all fall unconscious at the same time it was best for them to lay down before that happened.

"Everyone remember the goal?" Ashlyn questioned, 20 seconds before the dimensions switched. She received various forms of confirmation. Their goal for the night was to find more weapons, Ashlyn knew a place so she volunteered to take the lead.

3...

2..

1.

The group woke up in the phantom dimension, each of them got up from their sleeping positions. "You think we'd be used to the motion sickness after almost a year." Tyler said, hunched over with his arm over his stomach. "I think you're the only one who isn't used to it." Aiden said, glancing at Tyler who narrowed his eyes at the blonde.

"Aiden's right, you're the only one who looks visibly sick." Ashlyn said, walking over to the taller boy and placing her hand on his back. She wanted to make sure Tyler was okay. The two whispered back and forth for a moment before Tyler nodded and Ashlyn pulled away. Nobody knew what they were saying for sure but they had a good idea.

After Tyler was able to stand up properly again, Aiden walked over and rested his arm around the boy's shoulder, listening to Ashlyn explaining their plan once more just in case.

"Okay, so we need to find more weapons. I know some of us have at least two but it's not enough." The girl said, glancing at those who had at least two weapons. She mentally concluded that they needed to find an extra weapon for Logan, Ben, and Tyler.

"My dad has a friend who owns a store, it has weapons, first aid, and anything else we could need." Ashlyn explained, pacing back and forth as she did so. "Your pacing is making me dizzy." Tyler said, earning an unamused expression from Ashlyn.

"Anyway, we can go to that store and grab you three an extra weapon." the girl pointed at Logan, Ben, and Tyler who nodded in reply. "Just one problem." Ashlyn seemed hesitant now, which was never a good sign.

"What is it Ash?" Aiden questioned, tilting his head curiously. He was still standing by Tyler with his arm around the slightly taller boy's shoulder. Ashlyn remained silent for a second before finally speaking, "the store.. it's kinda far away." she said, pinpointing the location of the store on their makeshift map that Ben drew on the whiteboard.

In real time, the store was a good 30 minute drive from Ashlyn's house, so it was pretty far away. 30 minutes was risky in this dimension. The rest of the group stayed silent, sure they had the jeep but it was dangerous nonetheless.