𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫. (Benlor)

A/N: A bone or two being broken, blood, slight gore. Viewer discretion advised.

Its a crime I've only written one chapter about these two..

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

It was around 9pm, the group was having a sleepover at the Banner household. Ashlyn's parents happily agreed with the idea, having grown fond of the others. They were happy their daughter finally made friends.

"I'm bored." Aiden complained from his place on the floor, his words caught Ashlyn's attention. "Then do something, you're the only one staring at the ceiling."

Aiden sat up and looked at her, noticing she was reading a book that seemingly caught his attention. "What are ya reading?" he asked, completely ignoring her remark of him doing absolutely nothing. Ashlyn scoffed, glancing at the cover of her book, "nothing you'd be interested in." she looked at him.

Aiden took one glance at the cover and narrowed his eyes, "yeah you're right, looks boring." he muttered, returning to his previous position. Ashlyn was the only one reading a book. Tyler was talking to his sister, and Logan was explaining facts about space to Ben.

"How much longer until midnight?" Tyler asked, looking back at the clock on Ashlyn's nightstand. Almost 9pm. "Someone's eager to switch dimensions." Ashlyn joked with a smug expression, Tyler snapped his head towards her and narrowed his eyes. "Hell no I'm not, I was just curious." he defended.

Ashlyn rolled her eyes, "right." she teased, dragging the 'i'. Tyler threw a pencil at her, hitting her right in the nose. "Ack- hey!" she groaned. Tyler laughed and so did Aiden. "You okay Ash?" Taylor questioned, Ashlyn nodded in response. Ben and Logan were silently watching this entire thing go down.

Tyler continued to laugh until Ashlyn tackled him. He screamed and attempted to wrestle her off of him. She was surprisingly strong for her size. "Get--off!" The taller boy pleaded, Ashlyn had him pinned to the ground. "Apologize and maybe I will." she said, one of her hands were hovering over the boy's side. Tyler's eyes widened upon realization.

Ashlyn was about to tickle him.

"Okay jeez! I'm sorry, don't tickle me!" He shouted, earning another smug expression from Ashlyn, she got up. "He's ticklish? How'd you know Ashlyn?" Logan questioned, no one else knew of that information until now.

The redhead girl pointed at Taylor, "she told me." Tyler looked at his sister with a betrayed expression and Taylor smiled innocently. "You traitor." Tyler sneered, his sister shrugged her shoulders and continued to play the innocent card. "No idea what you're talking about!" she said, her brother rolled his eyes.

"Should we try getting some sleep before midnight?" Ben said using his translator, Taylor was quick to agree. "Yeah we should, extra energy might help us!" she exclaimed. That girl already had a lot of extra energy. "Taylor's right, we'll be more alert if we're awake enough." Ashlyn added, getting up from her spot on the floor and going over to her bed.

The girl shoved Tyler off of the bed, he shrieked and hit the floor. "Really?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at Ashlyn. "You sounded like a girl halfwit." Aiden joked, holding back laughter. "You kinda did Ty." Logan added. Tyler scoffed and got comfortable on the floor, "whatever." he said. Everyone else got comfortable in their own spots on the floor, each having a pillow and blanket provided by Ashlyn.

Some sleep is better than none right?

Ben and Taylor were particularly close to each other. Ben was holding her hand in a protective gesture. Taylor was facing him and decided to move a bit closer. She always felt the most safe around him, more safe than she felt with her brother.