𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. (Ashlerden)

A/N: Part 2 of Worst Nightmare >:)

Brace yourselves, this might be a long one!

TW: Light mentions of gore, needles, blood, viewer discretion advised.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

The drive back was the worst 30 minutes of their lives. Tyler pulled into the graveyard immediately after the gate was opened, it closed after he parked the jeep. He and Aiden grabbed their supplies and got out, neither of them uttered a word.

The rest of the group had confused expressions, it crushed Aiden and Tyler because they knew the exact reason why.

Ashlyn wasn't in the jeep.

"Where's Ash?" Taylor questioned, looking between the two of them hoping for an answer. Tyler and Aiden seemed hesitant, but the main thing that threw everyone else off was the fact that Aiden was no longer smiling.

Aiden wasn't smiling.

This was bad.

"Guys.. where's Ashlyn." Taylor asked again, her tone sounded more panicked than curious. Tyler took a deep breath in before he began to speak, his voice sounded dull and broken. "Ashlyn's gone." he muttered out.

A heavy silence fell over the group.

Ashlyn was gone?

The leader was gone..

"You're lying.." Logan said, sounding like he was in disbelief. "If we were lying she would be standing here right now Logan!" Aiden snapped, angry tears welled up in his eyes. Logan flinched, he wasn't expecting Aiden to yell like that.

Aiden never yelled.

"There were too many phantoms.. we couldn't get to her in time." Tyler added, keeping his gaze on the floor. Aiden could be heard quietly sniffling behind him. Tyler himself was trying to fight back tears.

Each of them broke down one by one, devastated by the loss of their best friend and leader.

What were they supposed to do now?

The clock hit 7am.

•••

Everyone raced to Ashlyn's house, silently praying to whoever up above that she was okay and alive. Aiden anxiously knocked on the door of Ashlyn's house, her father Mike answered with a confused expression once he caught sight of how panicked they all looked.

"Are you kids okay?" He asked in a concerned tone, Tyler grew frustrated and shoved passed him, Aiden followed right behind him and the two rushed up to Ashlyn's room.

"What the--" Mike began, but he was immediately cut off by Taylor, "sorry sir! No time to explain, it's about Ashlyn!" he exclaimed. Mike looked at Emma and the two immediately made their way upstairs behind the kids.

Tyler opened the door to Ashlyn's bedroom and his face immediately paled at the sight.

Ashlyn's eyes were open wide and pitch black.

She was shaking and twitching violently.

She almost looked possessed.

"Ashlyn!" Aiden exclaimed, immediately racing over to the bed with Mike right behind him. Everyone else made their way over and crowded around the bed, looking frantic. Mike placed his hands on Ashlyn's shoulders and attempted to snap her out of it, with no luck.