𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝. (Ashler)

A/N: Ah yes.. more Ashlyn angst, since you guys love seeing her suffer😭

CW: Gore, Blood, Cursing. Viewer discretion advised.

Thank you guys so much for over 22k reads by the way :) I appreciate all of you. <3

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Why are we always running out of batteries?!" Tyler complained while walking alongside Ashlyn. The two of them, along with Taylor, had gone out to search the town for batteries. Aiden, Ben, and Logan stayed back to defend the graveyard. "Maybe because we're always using flashlights? Idiot." Ashlyn replied, she couldn't believe how ridiculous that question was. "Yeah yeah.. whatever." Tyler grumbled.

"It's kinda common sense Ty." Taylor added, holding back a laugh. Tyler shot a glare at his sister, to which she acted innocent. "Exactly, it's common sense." Ashlyn backed up Taylor's statement, which caused Taylor to laugh. Tyler gave the shorter girl an offended look, "whose side are you on?" he inquired.

Ashlyn scoffed, "Taylor's, no doubt." she replied, Taylor looked smug at this statement. "Yeah Ty, she's my best friend." Tyler rolled his eyes. There was no point in arguing with them, so he attempted to change the topic. "Are there any stores nearby?" he questioned. Taylor and Ashlyn glanced at each other, neither decided to say a word about the topic change.

"Yeah, I know one nearby." Ashlyn responded, leading the two down a path. There was a department store down the block, the girl had been there a few times with her dad. She vaguely remembered the store containing batteries of all types. "Does it sell batteries Ash?" Taylor pondered. The shorter girl nodded, "it does, batteries of all types. I remember seeing them." she assured.

After around five minutes of walking, the department store came into view. "There it is." Ashlyn acknowledged, pointing at the store in the distance. "Finally." Tyler agonized, Taylor looked at her brother with an unamused expression, "you're so dramatic, it was like a ten minute walk!" she exclaimed.

"Ten minutes is too long to walk." The boy stated, crossing his arms. Ashlyn rolled her eyes, "and I thought you were an athlete." she remarked. Tyler fell silent after that. Taylor laughed once more, her brother had that coming in her opinion, but she didn't expect it from his girlfriend. "You're supposed to be on my side carrots for brains." Tyler grumbled, the shorter girl scoffed.

"Not when you call me that." She looked over her shoulder and glared at the boy. "I'll race you to the entrance!" Taylor exclaimed towards the two, hoping to change the subject. "Wha--hey!" Tyler yelled, running after his sister. Ashlyn groaned and followed them. Despite only being active in dance, Ashlyn was a fast runner. She ended up beating both twins to the entrance.

"How--the hell?!" Tyler was slouched over with his hands on his knees for support, Taylor in a similar position. Both were breathing heavily. Ashlyn was standing by the door, her arms crossed and she wore a smug smile. "You're fast.." Taylor commented, recovering from the run. "Perks of strong legs I guess." Ashlyn shrugged, she turned around and opened the door to enter the building.

The twins followed behind her. The door closed behind them, swallowing the building in darkness. Ashlyn immediately turned her flashlight on, lighting up a small area of the store. The twins turned their lights on as well, "it's fucking dark in here." Tyler huffed, looking around with his flashlight. "Nooo.. really?" Taylor remarked, her tone laced with heavy sarcasm. Her brother nudged her shoulder, causing her to roll her eyes.

"We'll split up, you two take the right end of the store, I'll go left." Ashlyn ordered, about to walk off until Tyler grabbed her hand. "Woah, are you sure?" he asked, the redhead girl nodded. "I'm sure, I'll be okay." she assured.