FOURTY: Graduation

Gabriella

Walking hand in hand with Xavier and the girls next door to my dad's we all walked inside to see my Alec pulling his shoes on. "Can't believe today is happening," my dad said once he noticed the four of us walk in. "Crazy to think just the other day that the twins were running butt naked around the house singing Mary Poppins," Dad added making Xavier and Blaze chuckle as I felt my cheeks heat with embarrassment.

"Alright, if everyone is ready we need to leave before we're late," Blaze said instantly gaining everyone's attention as we all frantically made sure we had everything before running out to the cars and getting in making our way to the entertainment centre on the other side of town.

Once we pulled up we all climbed out, Dad and Blaze took the girls whilst Alec, Xavier and I went to find our friends and classmates.

As the minutes ticked by we all found everyone, slipped into our cap and gowns and stood around taking endless pictures with each other and classmates. It wasn't long before my teacher was quietening us all down as we could just hear the principal speak up from the room in front of us, we all quickly rushed, some almost tripping over others or something to get to their position before we all started to walk out of the room and past all guests to our awaited chairs.

As we sat through the endless speeches I looked over to see Xavier staring back at me with a smile on his face, he was a row ahead of me due to our seating being organised by last names.

It didn't take long before my classmates were called to cross the stage. "Elijah Daniels, Jesse Daniels," the twins were called, both instantly jumping from their seats and almost fighting over who went first before being looked at by someone instantly standing in the called-out order.

"Xavier Flemming," I cheered this time as Xavier crossed the stage.

"Alec Rivers, Gabriella Rivers, Maddison Rivers," the three of us slowly walked the stage, getting a quick picture taken before walking back to our seats as the remaining class was called up.

"Jason Stone," and before long, "Mallory White," the last student was called.

"It gives me the great honour of announcing the graduating class of 2019," the principal concluded before we all jumped up throwing our caps into the air, which in turn I think one whacked into my head. Once they all fell to the ground I grabbed mine thankfully fell in front of me before looking up to see Xavier moving the chairs so he could get to me a cheeky smile resting on his face.

"Congratulations gorgeous," he said kissing me before pulling away and taking my hand, leading the way to our little blended family who were all eagerly excited to celebrate us.

"You did it, I'm so proud of you all," Dad said as we stopped in front of them, "your mum would be so proud of you both," Dad said to Alec and me squeezing us tightly before hugging Xavier.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go lovelies,

Gabriella and Xavier's story has come to an end. I have another story in the works at the moment involving Blake's daughter (the lawyer), it's in early works with no title yet but a small few paragraphs lol.

It wasn't going to be fully tied to Gabriella's story but decided I wanted to bring some characters of mine into the same universe.

I know the past few chapters have been extremely short but I just wasn't sure what to put for them, and I was going to do a bonus chapter...may still, but I wanted to finish their story at forty once I noticed the chapter numbers.

Anyway thanks for sticking by this story, especially since it took quite a bit for me to finish.

Lots of love Jess