TWENTY SEVEN: Drama

Hi loves,

So sorry this is two weeks late, I've had this waiting to be uploaded but a lot has happened and I haven't been writing on Wattpad for a over a week as I've been watching YouTube. lol

Anyway hope you forgive me and enjoy this chapter.

Lots of love Jess xx

_________________________________________________

Xavier

Recap

The second I pulled up to my house Matt and Ryder was standing there. Matt looked quite annoyed with his arms crossed over his chest and Ryder stood there with a smirk on his face and his hands in his pockets, sighing I turned around to the girls. "Alright I'm going to opened the garage, you both go straight inside and start doing your homework, Gabriella and I need to talk to her dad," I said "okay" they nodded, "Xav" they both added before I could turn away "yeah?" I asked them both "be careful" they said before they undid their belts and waited for us all to get out.

After I had opened the garage I climbed out of the car opening the door and letting the girls out taking their bags with them as they walked inside the house closing the door behind them, I closed the garage and walked over to Gabriella and Alec who was already standing in front of Matt and Ryder.

"Afternoon Matt," I said smiling at him "why did I get a call from the school telling me you abused my three kids?" Matt asked...

Is Matt serious right now, he knows I'd never hurt his kids, especially Gabriella. I could see Ryder behind Matt with a smirk on his face and knew he had given some kind of shit excuse to the principal to turn the blame around. "Answer me Xavier," Matt said seriously, bloody hell why can't nothing go right for me.

"Dad, Xavier didn't do anything to Alec and I" Gabriella spoke up "I wasn't speaking to you Gabriella, I was asking Xavier" Matt said and I instantly noticed Gabriella frown, I took her hand in mine before Matt walked over to us pulling our hands apart and taking Gabriella and the other two pushing them towards his house before turning back to me one last time, "don't even think about talking to my kids again" Matt yelled before slamming the front door shut, I watched the closed door confused as to what had just happened before slowly making my way into mine and the girls house.

Suddenly my phone beeped with a message.

Matt: Be glad I ain't making you leave that house. 

Me: Matt I never hurt your kids, I promise you 

Matt: Don't bullshit me, Ryder told me everything

Me: What did he say exactly?

Matt: Don't you question me boy, you know exactly what you did

Me: I did nothing wrong, I did not hurt your kids at all.