ONE: Moving Day

Gabriella

"Don't forget this dad" I said giving him his work jacket, "have you seen my keys?" my dad asked "keys, phone and pager are in your pockets, and your lunch is in your briefcase" I said "thanks Ella, don't know what I'd do without you" my dad said before kissing my forehead. "Boys I'm off, Alec your going to make yourself, and Gabriella late" my dad shouted through the house to my brother. "I've got it dad" Blaze said walking out of the kitchen with an apple in his mouth and his keys in his hands, "Alec get your butt down here, your going to be late" Alec yelled before my twin ran down the steps pulling on his jacket.

Blaze and I looked at one another before shaking our heads, the four of us walked out the door, dad went to his car and us three kids went to Blaze's. "Bye dad" we yelled waving goodbye as he left the driveway waving back before getting into Blaze's and driving off to the high school.

Once we arrived at the school we said our goodbyes to Blaze before he drove off to work.

"So Ms Watson this morning?" I asked Alec "yeah, you've got Mack don't you?" Alec said more of a question "yeah, so glad she's a fun teacher, see you at lunch?" I asked Alec "yeah, see you" Alec said, we hugged goodbye before he ran off to his friends giving them fist bumps and high fives, I shook my head and waved at a few of them who acknowledged me before walking into the school and over to my locker where my best friend Allison and my cousin Maddison were waiting for me.

"About time your here, thought you weren't coming today" Maddison said once I stopped at my locker "you should know by now that Alec takes forever in the morning" I said opening my locker "yeah I know" Allison said shrugging. "Morning gorgeous" a voice said before their arms wrapped around my waist, I turned my head to see my boyfriend Austin standing there with a smile on his face, "hey Austin" I said, he kissed my cheek before pulling away. 

"I've got to go but I'll see you at lunch okay" Austin said "well I'm going to be with Alec at lunch" I said to which Austin looked at me annoyed "why are you always hanging out with him? He's got his own friends to keep him company" Austin practically yelled at me, I turned away from him and closed my locker now I had everything and began walking away from him before my arm was caught in someones tight grip stopping me from moving.

"I'm not finished talking to you" Austin's cold voice said "Austin, please let go of me, your hurting me" I said looking at my skin that was slowly turning purple with the pressure he was putting on it, "hurting you? Oh please cut the crap, I'll see you at lunch, without your brother around" Austin said before turning around and walking off, I looked up to see everyone in the hall looking at me, some with glares and others with sympathy, I groaned knowing the news about this will get around to my brother and he will tell Blaze and I'll be lectured, it's not the first time.

I continued my walk to my first class of the day and sat down at my desk. "Are you okay?" I heard Maddi's concern voice ask me "yeah, I'm fine" I said before looking at my books in front of me, "I heard we're getting a new student" Allison said as she sat down on my other side "I heard he's hot as" Maddison said "oh god you two" I said laughing at them.

Xavier

The Day Before

"What do you mean we're moving?" I asked my mom "exactly that, that was the last straw with the school, your banned from going back there" my mom said "what because I did some art on the lockers?" I asked in disbelief, "if they didn't want their art supplies used why do art classes at the school" I added "Xavier just go pack, we leave tonight" my mom said sighing "what?" I asked loudly making my sisters look over at us confused "girls go and pack your things, I'll be there to help shortly" mom said before the girls got up and ran down to the back of the house to their shared room.