EIGHT: Back To School

Xavier

I woke up to someone poking me, I opened my eyes to see it was Rocket. "Morning Rocky" I said "morning Xav, time for school" Rocket said, she was dressed in black jeans, a black Guns and Rose's tank top and a red and black flannel shirt over top with black converse shoes on.

I got out of bed and walked over to my duffel grabbing a black shirt, jeans and my converse. Once I was dressed I walked downstairs to see Willow dressed in a plain white short sleeve shirt with a pair of blue ripped jeans and a pair of Adidas shoes on.

"Morning, hope you don't mind, the girls came into my room this morning and asked me to get them dressed" Gabriella said with a smile on her face, "that's alright, thanks for that" I said before making myself some breakfast. "Have the girls eaten?" I asked "yeah, I made them some scrambled eggs on toast" Gabriella said as she packed the lunches she had made for the girls before handing them the bags to put in their school bags.

Whilst I was eating I noticed Gabriella was wearing a pair of light blue ripped jeans with a black fluffy jumper and Adidas shoes, her hair was left out in soft curls.

After I had done my dishes I ran to my room to grab my backpack making sure I had everything before I ran back downstairs and the four of us left for school, Gabriella had told me how Blaze had already taken Alec to school whilst I was asleep.

Once we got to the primary school I jumped out of the car getting the girls out and taking them to the drop off zone, lucky they didn't start for another 10 minutes. "Alright I'll see you both after school, wait for me and don't go with anyone else" I said giving them both hugs before they took each others hands and ran off into the school together.

I walked back to the car and drove to the high school. We still had 10 minutes left ourselves. Getting out of the car I waited for Gabriella at the front of my car before locking it and the two of us walking together into the school with everyone whispering around us and pointing.

"Hey you're awake" Alec said walking over to us, "yeah, I'm guessing Gabriella sent Rocket to wake me because everyone seemed to be waiting on me this morning" I said "yeah she did" Alec said making Gabriella slap her brothers arm before smiling at me.

"Anyway you two better get your things, class starts in 5" Alec said before running off. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and sure enough Alec was telling the truth. I said goodbye to Gabriella telling her I'd see her in class and bolted to my locker hearing her laugh as I ran.

Once I made it to class and in time, Gabriella was already sitting down at the back with Maddison next to her, Allison was no where in sight so I took that as my opportunity to take the window seat next to Gabriella. "Mind if I sit here?" I asked Gabriella "go for it" Gabriella said smiling at me, I sat down in the chair and put my book and pen on the table before looking out the window.

During the class Gabriella and I chatted and I had a small conversation with Maddison when Gabriella went to the toilet.

Once my third class came around I was without Gabriella or her brother. Sitting down I waited for the class to go fast like they had already been.