THIRTY: Last Day Of School

* Gabriella *

Today is Friday, which means it's the last day before holidays, also tonight is the finals for the school's basketball team. 

Yesterday all us Seniors spent the day at the beach playing beach games and having a barbecue before we left school for home afterwards we were told to bring our bathers, so far Tuesday and Wednesday this week were dry activities.

This morning I woke up to Xavier's side of the bed empty, after getting out of bed I went for a shower realising he'd probably be with the girls. "Having a shower without me I see" Xavier said causing me to jump making him chuckle. "you weren't in bed, figured you'd be with the girls" I said "nah, it's only 6:15, you know they don't wake up for another half hour" he said locking the door and stripping down to join me, I shook my head at him and moved over as he almost pushed me out of the way. "I'd wash your hair but who knows what's happening today," he said massaging my shoulders, I hummed before closing my eyes.

"The police called, that's why I was out of bed" Xavier spoke up after a bit instantly making me spin around looking at him, "what'd they say?" I asked "mum gets out next week, he wanted me to come in and see if we were going home with her or not" Xavier said "what're you thinking?" I asked "I don't know Brie, I really don't. I want the girls to grow up with their mum but then I don't want them to be around her if she goes back" Xavier said a frown on his face, I placed my hands on his face, one going to his hair playing with the ends as I made him look me in the eyes.

"Well you know we'll be here if you need to, and you've always got this place" I said "I figured you'd be ready to get rid of us and move back in with your dad and brothers" Xavier said "Xav, you know I'm not going anywhere. As much as I miss my brothers and dad they are right next door and are close for whenever I need them, they'll always be here for all of us" I said staring into his eyes, a small smile graced his lips before he pulled me in for a hug. Feeling something hit my legs I laughed before pulling away and getting out of the shower grabbing my towel as he groaned.

Walking into the wardrobe I changed into a pair of denim shorts, my black and white polka dot bikini and a red Marvel hoodie, grabbing my zip up crop rashie for after. I put on my slip on vans before making sure I had my phone and towel as I walked into the kitchen. The time was now nearing 7am and the girls would be up soon to hang out with Blaze for the day as they finished school yesterday and he had today off.

"Gabby" Willow said walking out to me in a pair of black leggings and a Spider-man shirt, her hair was a mess due to being slept on and a smile was on her lips. "Morning little miss," I said grabbing the ingredients to make pancakes, "yay, Gabby pancakes," Rocket said happily as she walked in wearing the same as her sister, "only because you're both on holidays," I said mixing the ingredients together before pouring into the pan.

"We should come around more often" came a voice I grew up with, looking up I noticed my brothers were walking in with Xavier. Xavier and Alec were wearing black board shorts, whilst Blaze wore black jeans, and whilst Xavier and Alec had black shirts on Blaze had a blue hoodie on.

I served the pancakes in the pan before turning around giving my brothers a hug before turning around and adding more mixture. "So what do you two want to do today?" Blaze asked the girls stealing from the plate of pancakes making me slap his hand away as the girls giggled. "I want to go to the park" Willow said as Rocket said "the water park" making them both look at each other before they started to fight over what they were going to do.